{13}

~Aqualad's POV~

"SAM!"

The cries of Y/N and soon the rest of her team filled the once quiet room as Superboy ripped Sam off of the bed, dragging Y/N onto the floor with a thud. Black mist swirled round the room as Superboy fell to his knees, slowly letting Sam out of his grasp.

Artemis quickly shot a foam arrow at Kyle, causing foam to stick him to the bed, inhibiting him from turning invisible and causing a sneak attack. Kid Flash sprinted towards Sam, tackling him as he too felt his legs give away, buying just enough time for Superboy to land the finishing blow to his temple. Robin quickly used his Electic batarangs to electrocute both PJ and Leo.

"AHHH!" A battle cry broke me out of my trance as I snapped my head back over to the bed where Xavier had risen. He had covered his body in his signature silver color and proceeded to charge at the group. Stepping of the edge of the bed, he launched himself right at me. He got closer and closer, but he also got higher and higher until he was pinned to the ceiling.

"HEY LET ME DOWN YOU SON OF A B-"

Xavier continued to yell profanities until Megan used her powers to also hold his mouth shut, leaving him to glare. Turning my attention away from the struggling teen, I focused on the two, now cowering, figures on the bed. It pained me to see them this way, scared of me, but it had to be done.

Y/N was slightly in front of Skyro, blocking her with her own body. I stepped forward with my arm raised outward towards to two but a low growl stopped me. In an instant, Skyro had pushed past Y/N and had charged us. Her body twisted and turned as she jumped on all fours. Where Skyro once was, now stood an angry sabretooth tiger.

There was no time to react as the beast lunged at Artemis and Megan, with Y/N following soon behind, her massive wings tucked in close to her body and ready to attack. Robin threw a Bat Net into the air, trapping Skyro in a net while Superboy attempted to tackle Y/N. In return, she made a strong stop and swiped her now metallic wings up in a cutting motion, nipping Superboy's neck and sending him back into the floor.

Artemis and Red Arrow both shot Exploding arrows at Y/N in a furry, to only have her hit them straight back at them. The arrows exploded left and right causing them both to collapse from the damage. I snapped my head back to the struggle, hearing a strangled yelp be lazily thrown from Robin's mouth as Y/N wacked him down into the ground hard enough to leave cracks in it.

Distract her from behind

I spoke through the mind link as Kid Flash ran around to her back, Y/N spinning around to face him. The instant she moved her arm back to whack at him, I ran forward, using my water-bearers to form a sword and placed the sharp edge against her neck. Y/N visibly stiffened as she slowly lowered her arms to her side.

"Grab them and bring them to the first floor." I stated to the rest of my team, gesturing to the rest of Y/N's team with my head. I spun us around so I could watch Superboy, with blood smeared over his neck and hand, lift Sam and onto his left shoulder and make his way over to Kyle, punching him free of his foam enclosure.

"Don't try anything, or else..." He threatened as he gripped the back of Kyles shirt and disappeared down the hatch. Megan followed close behind floating a struggling Xavier with her. Artemis and Red arrow rested their weight upon one another as they too hobbled down the stairs.

Robin hoisted One of the twins onto his shoulder, limping to the hatch while Kid Flash grabbed the other twin and threw him over his shoulder as well before releasing Skyro from the net with a scolding glare. Skyro turned back into her human form and sulked down the hatch with Kid Flash close behind. Nudging Y/N forward with the tip of my other blade at her back, both of us made our way down the hatch, out of the room, down the steps and into the main room of the warehouse.