Chapter 13: Lukas

Daggers of sharp pain burst through my arm, firing me out of darkness, my eyes flying open as I yowl. Jolt after jolt of a crushing torture into my mind, blasting away any shards of my pervious oblivion. Just my heart pounding trying to help the injured arm as I grit my teeth past the pain to figure what the heck is happening.

My eyes quickly spot the problem, there's a piston pushing down against my arm. Steam bellowing from the sides as my muscles and bones scream at me to do something.

I jerk, wishing I could to do something, but there are bindings tying me down on table. With a jolt of horror to go along with the agony filled ones, there's some IV connected to my other arm. An endless stream of poison or sedative flowing into me. Just... great...

Strangled cat cries constantly fly from my mouth, and I have no care to stop it. How can I when the pressure pancaking my arm grows more and more immense? My bones straining to keep themselves together before they crack and splinter apart in the most agonizing way possible.

Amazingly, the demons turn it off. Lifting the pressure and letting my arm throb painfully as I pant in relief. The say something and I hear "ocelot", but that's it. The blood pulsing in my brain and in my ears, pain scattering my thoughts too much.

Trying to ignore the fact my arm is going to swell, I actually try to take a long around. I feel more alert, maybe that's just adrenaline talking, but they probably got some sort of liquid into me. I can remember coming in here, fainting, but not much other than that.

My heart skips a beat when the thought of my friends slams is way in. We were separated! They had to that diagnosis thingy I believe. That's okay, that's okay, they should be fine. They'll be groggy from being numb but that's it, they'll be fine.

An unstoppable growl rumbles from my chest as I spot the devil leader himself. The bastard actually smiles at me, before writing something down. My limbs, even the one pulsing in crushed agony, squirm against the bindings, desperate to be free.

Panting, I try to get a grip on myself. My growls forming into groans as I hold still my muscles as best I can. This animal they forced inside is not going to give them any satisfaction at all! Besides, I know breaking their rules will have serve punishments, even if I don't want to play in their hands, I can't help it.

Muscles shiver with angry energy, angry at me for not doing anything, angry at the evil white coated people in here, angry from the bitter pain throbbing in my arm, angry that my stomach is hallow and has been for quite some time. Just so angry at everything and even more so with the other pride members stripped away from me.

I shake my head vigorously, almost slamming it side to side against the table. No, no no no no no! None of those cat thoughts! I have a team, not a pride. I have to be still, it's the best course of action I can take. I can live without food at the moment, bigger fish to fry at the moment.

My stomach rumbles and my mouth waters, I shouldn't have thought about fish. All I want is fish right now. Its beautiful divine taste, it's perfect texture, the blissful juices that are squeezed as my teeth tear apart the so delightfully nitrous muscles.

"Begin test three."

I kick the thought of fish out as panic heightens. I'm not in any pain besides the immense throb coming from my arm. So the first tests must have been painless, and so there's a chance that this one will be as well. Right? Right? I don't have to go through more pain do I? I could have been awoken up earlier right? Their only reason I didn't was because it didn't hurt... I hope.

Arching my back and straining my neck, I try my hardest to see the thing being dragged over to me. I can smell two of the black men moving it, must be heavy, and hear the metal scraping across the floor.