~The Light~

Darren's P.O.V.

I remember I was like 4 or 5 when I met my 3 crazy best friends, I was very timid and shy especially when I found out I had a mild autism. I knew that I was different from the rest of the kids but I also knew that maybe someone might be there to help me see the light, the happiness I wanted to have.

My first meeting with the 2 playboys or shall I name them Caesar and Connor were more friendly than the one I had with Dylan, with the richest member, I had this small fight because he wanted to have the sliderman toy I have when we were kids.

"If you want all these balls then all you have to do is play with me!"

I was sitting near the tree when I suddenly found Dylan, with several soccer balls before him, looking at some students playing soccer. I knew he wanted to join the game but with him bringing several balls made our classmates look at him in question, instead of accepting him to be their teammate they just ignored him.

Then a day passed I was alone in the garden again, no one wanted to talk to me since they know about my sickness, they all treated me differently and chooses to stay away. But one day Dylan suddenly came to me and started to steal my toy.

"Hey! I want that!" Dylan came and took my toy, I was strong enough to grip it properly to prevent him from taking it away from me.

"But that's mine-"

Soon my toy got broken with spiderman's legs unclasped from the body, I let it go so Dylan can have it since I can see how badly he wants the toy.

"Look what you did! You should've let go!"

Feeling quite humiliated as a kid, I ran to the car and got escourted home, my parents are too busy to always be at home so it was just my nanny who welcomed me. I was crying that time because it felt like my most favorite thing got stolen from me, the world felt so unfair.

"Sir. Darren why are you back so early? Are you hungry?" My nanny spoke in much delight, she had loved me always even if she knew that I have a mild autism. But instead of answering her I went to my room and slept.

For a moment I suddenly realized how alone Dylan might have felt, I know we have the same circumstances but then again I am more different than him because of my sickness. Maybe he's trying to cope up with the loneliness by trying to make friends, the only problem is that he doesn't know how to.

"Hey Darren!"

The following day I was greeted by his two friends, Caesar and Connor looked at me as if they're trying to decipher how to talk to me. For sure Dylan sent these two to try to bully me.

"Where's your toy? The one you were playing with yesterday" Connor asked followed my Caesar who looks quite confused and worried at the same time. These two are very friendly but whatever Dylan would say, they're going to follow him.

"Did you lose it?"

I didn't answer their questions and just sat on the ground, somehow I wanted to talk to Dylan but then he's no where to be found so I just kept quiet. The two, sensing that I wouldn't speak just sighed but a new voice appeared making me stand up.

"I have it"

Dylan appeared with an older girl, if I'm not mistaken it's his sister, Danica Wang. The moment she heard his brother's confession she turned to him and almost wanted to slap him, knowing Danica she's more of a mother than just your typical very caring sister. I guess the both of them have the same traits since they inherited it from their mother.

"Dylan-"

"He didn't let go of the toy but I wanted it so it got broken" Dylan defended himself, his sister pinched his ears making him scream in pain. Danica was about to talk to me when suddenly Dylan stopped her from doing so...