~The Feeling of A Shadow~

Darren's P.O.V.

I woke up with a good sleep, this probably was one of the best I've had, even if there were many paperworks I needed to handle which dad delivered for me plus some online meetings which the board members wanted me to be included in. There were so other things that I've been getting busy with but I made sure to spend the time always with Jasmine, I wanted to give her all my time if possible but I needed to work as well.

By the time I opened my eyes my heart started to beat happily, the first thing that my eyes got laid on was the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. Even if she's not the most beautiful there is, for me her beauty is enough for me to drool over her and to get crazy without seeing anyone else. She was sleeping beside me... she was just there...

The woman I love in my arms... and the woman whom I'm going to love until the end...

I kissed her forehead before slowly getting my arm off from her back, the comforter slowly slipped down from her chest causing it to reveal her luscious and roumd breast which lured me to bed every night. Thinking deeply if I should let my pervert self overcome the caring side of me, I just chuckled and chose to do the latter. After all from all the things Jasmine and I did from last night I know that she might be physically and mentally tired from the work she also had.

Preparing a bath was a bit difficult for me as I still don't know how to do this, this is my first time but I know that this will soothe her. After preparing the hot bath I decided to cook breakfast for the two of us, I cooked toasts and pancakes which Jasmine really loves. Basically if I wasn't here the food will always be pancake for the whole week or probably months as she's not that good in cooking, I always made sure to help her check her diet as she might be eating more junk food which she's starting to like these days.

By the time I was done, I prepared them all on the table then I decided to head back to the bedroom to finally wake up the sleeping princess. She was just lying there, the same pose she did when I left her side 30 minutes ago, she was facing the window with her body curled up in a fetus position. She looks really cute, like a peaceful angel that makes me feel like I was sinning if I ever wake her up.

"Jasmine, wake up I prepared food for you" I whispered close to her ear, even biting it softly as it was really cute and soft. I badly wanted to take her here over and over again but I stopped my raging beast from overtaking, I might not be able to take my hands off of her if I keep holding her.

After a few minutes of waking her up and shaking her, she finally was able to open her eyes, her breathing turned deeper as she stared at me for a few minutes. My hand came brushing her hair, caressing it softly as she started yawning and stretching once done she laid down comfortably before greeting me with her smile.

"Good morning"

"Good morning my prince, what food did you prepare to me?" She sat up and wrapped her arms around my body, she rested her head on my shoulder as I rested my hand on her waist. She was clinging to me like a koala as I know that she's still feeling a bit sleepy.

"Egg toast and some pancakes, they're freshly cooked so you need to eat them now"

I unwrapped her arms behind me and held her up, she sighed before she opedned her eyes, pouting as she started acting annoyed. She kept whinning for a minute as I admire her beautiful face, her sweet perfect lips, her innocent beautiful eyes and her porcelain skin which was very smooth and fine.

"Have I ever told you that you are beautiful?" Her frown grew a bit more as she sighed and plopped down on the bed, she lied down and tried to go back to sleep.

"You do all the time, that's not new"

I smiled softly as I hovered myself above Jasmine, caressimg her cheeks and all before expressing what I truly want to say...