~The Farewell~

Darren's P.O.V.

I woke up with a start, I had a good sleep and was very excited to celebrate this day today. It's my birthday and I have so many things that I wanted to accomplish, I thought I was going to have a good day, a day when Jasmine will remember as she spends time with me. She knew it was my birthday, she never forgot about it even if she was away, she usually calls me or greet me by message in the past.

But when I opened my eyes today, I was expecting to see the love of my life lying dowm beside me and sleeping but she wasn't there. Her side of the bed felt so cold which means she left earlier before I fell asleep, I looked at the time and realized that it was my usual time to wake up.

"Jasmine?"

I stood up from the bed and looked for her at the bathroom and at the kitchen, but she wasn't there. I knew she left early but it made me question why... she rarely wakes up very early and she hasn't had much sleep... was there a possible call? My thoughts got dismissed when I saw a pink note placed on the fridge, it was clearly her hand writting not to mention the purple ink she really loves.

"Sorry I got to work very early, I haven't had the time to wake you up as you are having a deep slumber. I love you, I'll see you later I promise"

A small smile appeared on my lips, even if she left early I am glad that she left a note to tell me about her whereabouts but I was also disappointed knowing how she didn't greet me happy birthday. She always remmebers that so it was a bit confusing on why she didn't right now...

I pulled out my phone and sent a message to Jasmine, she might not see it right away since she's busy but I know she'll eventually going to read it sooner or later.

"Love, I'll be waiting for you later on. I prepared something big for you"

But those thoughts got pushed aside once more as my phone started to ring, it was another group call which obviously came from the boys. Now knowing how much they really want to celebrate my birthday with me is something very meaningful, especially Dylan, he was the biggest bully I had but right now we are friends, best friends right now. I chuckled and pressed answer right away, revealing three people who were all wearing birthday hats like children.

"Happy birthday!"

Their background looks like Dylan's underground living room, there were some balloons and more confetties scattered around the floor and the couch. They all look so happy as they greeted me with a smile.

"Hey Darren! We really want to see you back, Dylan is acting very weird around Scarlet. They're more of a lovey and touchy couple than fighting ones" Caesar spoke which a laugh, well it really would feel weird to hear that the arrogant friend of yours turned into a very head over heels man for his love.

It'll send shivers down my spine but I can't blame Dylan as well, love really does chance people whether it be good or bad. At times people change for the better but some times, when things get rough and he or she gets greatly affected by the relationship, he'll change for the worse... It happens whenever someone really fell in love so deep.

"Dylan is head over heels for her, if only you'll see it you'll also want to puke" Connor started puking noises and acting like a child. Dylan started shoving him and shouting on top of his lungs, it was a riot watching them but it made me smile.

"Hey! Don't tease me! For all I know all of you might be doing worse with the girls you both sleep with!"

"At least we aren't kissing them every minute, every second before my friends. You're really crazy for her!"

"Cut the fight guys, let Dylan have his fun besides be proud that Scarlet got him rather than other girls" Caesar started getting serious, it was a bit weird to know that they called me to greet me but now the topic got overturned to Dylan and Scarlet's relationship.