~The Necklace~

Darren's P.O.V.

I never thought that I will be skipping school, all my life I thought I would always be the good guy who's going to attend all the days required at school when here I am. Dressed in a plain clothing, a white tee, pants matched a simple coat as I drove from my house to the best store my friends and I had consulted once.

"Good morning Sir, what would you like to get?" The familiar woman beamed the moment she saw me, it's been... I guess 6 years since the last time the 4 of us came here and surely enough I was the first one to come back since I think I've finally met her...

"The bracelet I had personally designed, it's under my name"

"Yes Sir, please just wait a minute" The woman walked away and took the bracelet I personally designed.

Actually the 4 of us went to this shop to design our own jeweleries, of course it was not for us but for the girls we would eventually want to marry or the woman we dearly treasure. Each one of us designed the jewelry we chose, Dylan designed a necklace, me a bracelet, Connor a ring, and Caesar an earring. And in those jewelries contains a meteorite that the 4 of us admire, the friendships we have had blossomed at the night where the first meteor shower had been seen after a decade or more. That is the main reason why we wanted our jewelries to contain a meteorite, it is also to symbolize our never ending love to the woman we're going to give the jewelries for.

After a minute, the woman came back with a red square velvet box, there inside sits my personally designed bracelet that I have seen for the first time. It can be worn easily with the use of a hook, I'm not sure if the woman whom I'll give this to will be happy to see it or if she'll fall in love with this as well...

"Thank you" I placed the velvet box inside the pocket of my coat and hurriedly drove towards the venue where Jasmine will celebrate her birthday. On the way there my phone suddenly rang, it was from Caesar so I answered it and connected it to the earpiece I have.

"Darren, where are you? Our prof is looking for you since this morning, he said he needed to talk to you regarding a paper"

"Tell him I already passed that just now, he should check his mails as I also emailed him the reason why I'm absent" A chuckle was heard from the other side of the call, simply knowing the main reason why I decided not to go to school.

"You surely are preparing everything for Jasmine, okay see you later at night!"

After a few minutes of turns, I finally arrived to a small dome that contains a ballroom and several rooms inside, the place is also made from glass which makes it more beautiful to held such occations like this. Jasmine owns this property and for sure she would also inherit this, something she would really love to handle when this is place is being hosted with several occations.

I parked the car and went inside, I was at awe seeing how beautiful the lightings were especially the bouquet of flowers scattered everywhere as designs. Jasmine's mother was the first one to see me, immediately she rushed to me and gave me a hug.

"You came early"

"Of course, I couldn't afford to get late since time is very precious for a woman like you"

"My daughter surely is lucky to have you Darren, she's on the 3rd room on the left" She tapped my shoulder for a few minutes and then ushered me to head to Jasmine's room.

The second floor was actually composed of glass as well but due with the rooms it was secured with thick blinds. The rooms also have name plates and currently, I found Jasmine's room, I wanted to knock on the door so I could see her right away but then I wanted to also know what what happening inside.