~The Beauty of Paris~

Darren's P.O.V.

My eyes opened the moment I felt awake, I stretched my muscles and started turning and tossing around the bed as I settled myself back in a very comfortable position and closed my eyes once more. I wanted to sleep once more as I am very much tired, I haven't got a very peaceful sleep like this that made me wake up late. If I saw it clearly the time that the nightstand was already 10 in the morning, it's close to lunch time...

Coming to Paris and being jetlagged is something I really don't like, I hate it and I think I might pass out once in a while due to the tiredness I could feel. Yesterday was full of happiness, Jasmine and I became inseparable and refused to go out of my house, we basically just bonded in my room and did whatever we can, but more than half of those hours are spent in bed...

"Rise and shine! Wake up Darren, let's have breakfast!" I felt Jasmine's weight beside me on the bed, I could feel her hands caressing my cheek, my eye brows and her favourite, my hair. She kept ruffling it non stop in hope to wake me up, I stirred softly but made no act of finally waking up.

"I want to sleep more, I've been jet lagged I'm so tired"

"Is my boyfriend refusing to have breakfast with me? I think I should just get another-"

Without her finishing her sentence, I grabbed her waist and slammed her body gently on the bed. She squealled in shock, totally not expecting me to do something like this, her laughers came soon as well as I started kissing her all over her exposed neck and chest.Soke of the love bite marks I gave her were still present, creating a very wonder memory of what just happened to ud last night. She was only wearing a buttoned up shirt, the three buttons were unbuttoned and is just wearing her panties, I love the way that it was so easy to rip apart.

"Try to do so but before doing that I'm going to ravish you badly until you wouldn't be able to stand and get up from this room"

I crashed my lips on her, loving the way her hands roam around my shoulder, my head and on my neck. She started to pull me closer, deepening the kiss as we started to make a full blown make out on bed. I wanted to take her every second every time, just as I was almost going to pop up a few buttons, she gently pushed my chest away before giggling and buttoning them up again.

"Seems like I'm held hostage, but before we do that I think we really need to eat. I'm really starving Darren"

"Can I eat you first?" She grabbed my neck before pressing both of our lips together. She gave me one sweet peck, kissed my cheek and nose before she laid back on the bed again, pouting as she tried to persuade me.

"Nope, let's eat real food before you have your dessert"

"You said that" I smirked, loving the way she talks to me, she's like having a trade. I finally sat up, letting her do whatever she wants, she stood up from the bed kissed me once again before walking towards the door... but she stopped midway and turned to her side sexily, she bit her bottom lip, seducing me more.

"I can take it back"

"No you can't, I will have you whether you like it or not" I stood up from the bed hastily and pulled her back, I tossed her on the bed as I lied on top of her again. She started kissing back with full passion and then we finally ended up tangled beneath the sheets again.

After a few minutes, she managed to stop the raging beast within me and persuaded me to finally eat. If I wasn't human and does not feel hungry I would've got on with my plan but since I really did become hungry and needed food to survive, in the end Jasmine won so we both took a bath and dressed ourselves properly...

By the time we arrived at the dinning room I was surprised to see the table in full decorations, there were so many foods which almost look like cooked from first class restaurants and some candles and a flower vase. I turned to look at Jasmine in amusement as I know she is the only one who cooked and prepared this all. I know she was trying hard to learn how to cook as she's a very family person, she wanted to have kids of her own in thr future, she wanted to stay with them, play with them and cook them their delicious meals that's why she worked hard to study culinary cusine as well as she modelled and studied law...