~The Opposite Attracts~

Darren's P.O.V.

I just got off from the car just when my phone suddenly rings, I thought this day would be very ordinary or just another day of going to school. Turns out, I was wrong as my dear 'best friend' suddenly called me this early in the morning.

"Darren where are you?" He asked immediately the moment I answered the call, well so much for being such a good best friend.

The two flirty boys started to flirt with the girls again, complementing their looks and sometimes even trying to pretent to tuck a fringe behind their ear. Honestly I wish they would finally find someone who can make them a righteous man, but hopefully, it'll be Dylan who'll change first since he needed it most.

"Just got to school, Connor and Caesar are also here"

Dylan dropped the call as I make my way to the boys, they were grinning ear to ear as they excused themselves from the swarm of girls who wanted to date them.

"Well that's a first" Connor commented, he and Caesar were both smirking as they saw me talking to obviously, Dylan on the phone earlier.

"Dylan called you?"

"I think he ate something bad this morning" I commented, it's no use if we'll stay inside our room in the school since Dylan would syill want to see us the moment he step foot in school. He'll find us or call us so we decided to just stay at the parking lot for easier access.

Dylan, was once my enemy in the past, he had became my bully but is now turned to my best friend. He rarely calls me since I think he sgill thinks highly of himself between the 4 of us, his ego hasn't been crushed since the beginning and no one wants to play with him or ager him since he does really take huge revenge.

"What did he say? Want some girls to hang out with?" Caesar is really a manwhore, I admit I have no idea why I became friends with them... if it weren't for Jasmine...

"Dylan is way far from the both of you, I think he just needs to vent his anger on someone since he pretty sounds pissed on the other line"

"Well whatever it is I hope it's nothing too serious" Caesar mentioned, he and Dylan had been the clostes one here between the 4 of us. Dyan shared his past and secrets to Caesar whom he trusted the most, those two have more deeper relationship than the relationship they have with girls...

I think they're both gay...

"It's the start of the first semester and yet he's already in a bad mood" Very bad mood I must say, hopefully, he'll be able to change himself before we all graduate this year.

"Speaking of the devil"

Turning around I saw Dylan's black lamborgini entering the school ground, he drove very recklessly, a sign that he is really in a very foul mood. He usually has a driver but today he doesn't, another sign that he's very pissed, now I wonder why he's really angry today... his sister and mother didn't bother him right?

"Dylan where are you going?!" We all followed him the moment he started to walk away, leaving his car in a very hazardous parking. Good thing the valet parker we have was looking and Dylan handed the key to him for him to fix the mess he made.

We made sure to never leave Dylan from our sight, he was briskly walking ahead of us as if he's trying to escape us. He turned to the bck of the building, walking on the flight of stairs. No one expected what happened next...

All of a sudden a flying cake, a literal one suddenly smashed on Dylan's face... straight on his face, he was covered in icing leaving no skin spared. My attention suddenly turned to the 2 woman looking at each other worriedly, trying to make sure that each other is alright. One was looking at the other, while the other was obviously surprised when she saw the cake smashed on Dylan.