~The Goodbyes~

Jasmine's P.O.V.

10 minutes wouldn't be a long time, I'll probably start heading back to Paris with even just one blink. But strangely, today, time seems a bit slow. I've been waiting for the time to tick 10 o'clock so I will be able to board the plane, I thought I've been waiting for 2 hours already but it was only just 50 minutes... I don't understand but maybe, the thought of meeting Darren and the boys crosed my mind.

I know how much I owe Darren an apology and an explanation from the sudden decision I've made. I understand that he's angry, I understand his pain because I was angry at myself for giving him the chance to enter my life and give him the hope that maybe we could have a happy life in the future. I am angry at myself for choosing the wrong decision, to hurt the man I learned to love.

What Scarlet did was something I wasn't really expecting her to do, she's so hard headed and strong, something so different from me yet I admired her for being someone strong willed. She was able to understand Darren's feelings, she's trying her best to ask me to stay for Darren, because Darren couldn't do that. She deeply cares for him and I can sense that in her, I also know that she likes Darren... it would've been good for them to end up together... but it seems like my heart couldn't agree.

"Leaving without us?"

I stopped on my tracks the moment I heard that familiar voice, it awfully sounded as if it belongs to a very notorious playboy in town. The name might even start from a C and ends with an R... Caesar and Connor both has those letters...

I turned around with a smile and turned to see the three boys, the first one who talked was Connor followed by Caesar who has this soft smile on his face. Dylan was smiling as well but I know he's just forcing it, he seems to be having a hard time facing me since I'm sure he didn't want me to go as well.

"That's quite harsh don't you think? You changed so fast Jasmine"

My eyes started to roam around, trying to look for someone in particular. Someone who might've possibly wanted to see me one last time even if he's angry at me... someone who wanted to be with me even just for a minute...

But he wasn't here...

"Would I even leave without seeing all of you? Are you going to stop me from going?" Dylan smiled softly, his hands tucked inside his pockets.

"Whatever you decide, whatever you think is the best for you then we will just support you on every step on the way"

"Besides, you being here is a bit annoying, I think you should get away from us to make our lives less stressful" Connor joked, highly thinking of himself always when he's with me.

He usually is the mood maker in the group when everything gets really serious and heated, at times Caesar tries to join him as well as Dylan. Darren is just...

"I made you feel stressed? Says the one who has a string of woman trailing behind him"

"At least I'm handsome"

Boys sometimes never understand the difference between loyal and being faithful, maybe it's because they're young or they still doesn't realize how important being serious in a relationship is since they wanted more fun. But I hope, that sometime in the future, he's going to meet his match and make him straight, someone who can make him understand and realize that happiness of being contented and loving someone so dear.

"But a player, try to change that and get married" His expression turned a bit sour and gave me a slight glare, it's almost as if he hates the idea of getting married.

"Why does everyone want to get me married? Am I that bad?" Caesar just laughs at his best friend's tantrum and patted his shoulder, probably consoling him as everyone wanted to see the playboy to settle down. His parents probably are having a hard time with him as well that's why they wanted to marry him off.