~The Protector Behind Her~

Darren's P.O.V.

"I can feel something bad will happen today" I muttered softly while looking at the foreign man before us who had kept looking at his watch and had been laughing from minute to minute.

"Surprisingly I can feel it as well" Connor added while Caesar mentioned something quite right for his detailed inference and observation.

"I think it's about that new girl, for sure Dylan would get very hyped once the girl found out about the joker card"

Thoa morning we just found out that Dylan had already plannd something about the girl, the one who stood up against Dylan yesterday. If it weren't for the said 'important' announcement in our group chat in school, we wouldn't know what our friend her is trying to plot.

He had put a joker card on the locker of the said girl, usually in the past, whoever receives the joker card will get bullied as Dylan's mind was really not that stable that time since he was very hard headed... well he's still hard headed till now but not as worse in the past.

Now the joker card only means that he wanted to play cards with the victim, and if we win, she or he will be kicked out of the school, if it's the opposite then Dylan would really make her life a living hell.

"He's been looking at his watch for half an hour" Caesar commented.

Right now it's been a hour since the 3 of us got here, Dylan had been here for almost and hour and a half which surprised us since he doesn't really like going to school early. He was isolated near the living room area while the 3 of us are near the stairs,just looking at him and trying to dechiper what is running in his mind since he looks really funny today.

"For sure she already saw it" He's been murmuring that for so many minutes then laughing again then murmuring and vice versa. Connor had already alerted the guards, any moment we call them the physchiatrist will already take him to the mental hospital.

Honestly he never even talked to us since the time we got here, all he ever did is to get lost in his own world while ignoring us, the ones worried for him. The way he acts made us so worried that maybe his new way of releasing anger is just by laughing at himself or laughing at something very normal or small...

"I think he likes her" I commented with a small smile, seems like Dylan is falling for the girl who had been bugging his mind starting from yesterday. My words probably were heard and this caused the psychopath to turn to me and glared at me for a while.

"Why would I like her?!"

"So defensive" Caesar commented as the two playboys high fived each other and started to make fun at Dylan. The two had been more observant on the way Dylan's mind functions and how he acts based on his moods, right now his actions quite fits the description of Caesar's inference whic is emotion of 'love'.

"Dylan Wang!"

The loud and familiar voice of the woman we encountered yesterday surrounded every coner of the room as the door upstairs suddenly opened with a loud bang. That sound simply means that war would certainly happen between Dylan and that Scarlet girl.

Her footsteps were heard due to her impatience and madness, my eyes immediatey turned to Dylan who had the same surprised look as the 3 of us have. Within a second Scarlet appeared, walking down the stairs with a deathly glare and angry fist, right then I knew what was instore for Dylan-

Scarlet jumped and her legs got lifted up in the air, in less than a second she had already knocked Dylan on the ground with a strong flying kick from some girl who just got messed up because of Dylan's arrogantness.