~The Forbidden Kiss~

Darren's P.O.V.

It's just been 2 days since I had got back from Paris, I had a very sleepless night for the past 2 nights here. Some part of me still hoped and believed that Jasmine would've sent me a text or other more, I wished that she would even worry about my sudden disappearance.

However just by thinking about her, I can't seem to focus on whatever I am going to do for the day. I was usually lively in the morning, I was able to forget her whenever I'm with Caesar and the rest of the boys. They always manage to make me smile even at annoying times, I alqays forget about my problems but when night came and I all alone...

"What do you guys think about having a small vacation?"

The three boys who is sitting on the couch in my house suddenly turned their attention to me who had just spoke after a half an hour of them talking as they stayed her. We don't have classes today and the boys really wanted to catch up with me, somehow they were like magnets attaching themselves to me after I came back from Paris.

Maybe they were really happy to have me back or probably just wanted to annoy me since I've been missing in action for the past months. They all were really surprised judging by the look on their face as they faced me after I mentioned about having a small vacation. I'm not like this I admit, I am not the type of guy who would suddenly come up with a plan of vacation.

"Any reason in particular?" Caesar raised his eyebrow followed by a sudden whisper from Connor to Dylan, I wasn't able to hear him as I was busy trying to find any retort to Caesar's statement.

"Do I need to have a reason for me to treat all of you? Invite everyone you wanted to, we'll use my yacht and the small island we own"

"You used to have reasons in the past, it's quite very odd for you to suddenly ask us without any good reason" Caesar interjected right away.

"He just wants to rest, maybe to get away from all the stress the school and of course his company has. If that's the case then count me in, I'll bring some girls if you want" Connor quivered his eyebrows making me roll my eyes, I knew it was for fun but somehow it made me really annoyed...

I thik I'm fine meeting Sandra, no other strippers should come close to me now. I feel like I'm so allergic to them...

"Bring them for you and not me, I don't want to be with any girl"

"So you're not going to bring Sandra? I thought she's someone clingy?" I shooked my head and smiled, that girl is such a precious one, she became my friend right away as I dragged her outside last night when she was feeling really uncomfortable. I got to know her so well and realized that she needed a job, that was her main problem and was only forced to be a stripper, I gave her a job which is just like what a secretary could do. So far my parents are pleased to have her working with me in the company.

"She's not, she's my friend and she's right now busy in doing her job. She's managing some of my work and she really became a great help"

"She's beautiful and talented, if she's not under your wing I would've wanted to have her" Here comes the playboy again.

"She's not like other girls Connor, she's someone more"

"Where are you heading Dylan? We're still not done talking about the company" Caesar noticed him standing up.

Our attention turned to Dylan who had been very quiet since earlier, he was basically just looking back and forth between the three of us since I started to talk about the vacation. He made his way towards the door but turned around only to look at the three of us.

"Didn't Darren tell us that he wants to have a vacation? I'm heading home to pack" He casually spoke making Connor turn to me in surprise.

"You want to leave today?"