~The Smiles~

Darren's P.O.V.

A new day had gave me an inspiration to pursue the woman I've been inlove with for almost all my life, starting the day was never easy but for me it is because my inspiration was already reachable for me.

I went to the bathroom, took a bath and also fixed my clothes, I went to Jasmine's house without even eating breakfast as I wasn't that hungry and is super excited to meet her once again.

I knocked on the door, waiting for her to open. In my arms I have a bouquet in my arms which I bought a few minutes ago, I wanted to be there and give something special and important to her so she would be happy or probably touched to make me such a gesture.

All I wanted for her is her to be happy...

"Good morning Jasmine" I greeted her with a smile when she finally opened the door, shebwas wearing her usual home clothes, a shirt and shorts which sometimes makes her appear like someone ready to have a jog.

"You're quite early, come inside. Have breakfast with us" She smiled, I handed her the bouquet I have in which her smile lighted up moren they were snapdragons, her most favorite flowers.

"Thank you for the flowers, they're lovely"

"Oh Darren, come join us for breakfast" Her parents suddenly saw us and happiness suddenly washed over all of us, her mother came to hug me first before her father who just patted my back and nodded at me.

We went to the living room and then to the dining room, there were so many foods but what made it good is that all of us are dinning with their maids. It was Jasmine's mother's rule that they should be treated equally like us, Jasmine's good nature came from her mother while her smartness came from her father. Soon we started eating quietly.

"Both of you still are as close as ever, it had always been Darren who is really close to us" Jasmine's father smiled as we continue to eat, I was sitting beside Jasmine with her on her father's left side and the others are the maids around us.

"Jasmine always comes first to me"

"I really like you for my daughter Darren, you are more matured than the other 3" There he goes, comparing me to the 3...

Jasmine held my hand, quite asking me if I might get quite angry being compared to other or I might take that as an insult but I just smiled and nod my head. Letting her know that I'm fine.

"Dad, would you mind if I bring Darren to my room? I'll steal him from you for a while"

Without even letting her father talk she immediately pulled me to her room, almost running like a child and locking her door... one she did when we were still young, when she always protects me from Dylan from being bullied...

Her room didn't change at all, it was still painted in beige, light blue and white combination. I smiled, seeing her gettinf comfortable on her bed, smiling softly as she turned to look at me as well.

"How have you been while I was away?"

"Waiting for you, as usual I spent my time playing the instruments and the pieces you taught me"

She always wanted to play the piano, it was her dream but too bad she chose another way, she chose to be a model and left me quite all alone. But I don't blame her, because she was the one who introduced me to the piano, she was the one who gave me hope, she was the one who showed me my talent...

"You sounds like you, you never really changed huh"

"You know I'm getting much interested in the girl Dylan is getting fond off, she might be very interesting for that kind of guy to bully her and pester her non stop" She smiled... well Scarlet is trully interesting.

"Well true to you words she is very interestng, for the first time Dylan felt so tested when someone, well particularly a girl who stood yp before him. And starting on that day our whole lives turned upside down when his world revolved around Scarlet"

"I like her, she's very different from the common girls who flaunt themselves at you boys especially to Dylan who lives with a great name. I'd like to get to know her more, I want her to be my friend honestly"

"You can attend Dylan's vacation party, we're planning go to one of his island to celebrate you coming home"

Actually it was me, I planned to make a home comming party for her even if Dylan refused, I only asked Caesar and Connor to help me make Dylan approve our plan and help us by lending his island which his mother bought him years ago which is part of their business.

"Will Scarlet be there too?" Hope and happiness shined in her eyes, somehow I was relieved, thankful as well that she's willing to go out from her house and not to always stay in her room for the whole day.

At least I got her to smile and made her happy as well.

"Dylan, I believe will make a way"

I turned my full attention to her but when our eyes met, I was quite shocked and surprised when she came closer, her eyes staring right deep into mine...

"But I can see in your eyes that you care about her too"