~The Misunderstanding~

Darren's P.O.V.

I was on the rooftop, doing my own personal thing, I didn't bring my violin today and instead started drawing stick figures on my notebook. I've been trying to properly sketch someone and triumphantly I was able to sketch things but still poor at doing art with people and animals, the best thing I could do is draw them using stick figures.

Then all of a sudden I felt someone sneaking her way towards me, she was doing nothing and I know is just staring at me from afar. With a small smile I wanted to make fun of her, but not completely something mean unlike what Dylan is doing to steal her attention. I just want to caught her off guard even for once to see how cute she can be.

"Why are you here? Were you sneeking on me?"

My eyes turned to meet hers right away, her big eyes widened before she tried to turn to her sides, possibly wanting to escape but sighed and started to stutter any excuse that can come to her mind.

"No! I-I was just admiring what you drew, it looks beautiful!"

"It's Jasmine isn't it?" She asks carefully, well from the looks of my drawing it's impossible for her to know that she is Jasmine because of the horrible stick figures I made.

"I've never been good at art, how can you tell?"

"Jasmine will only be the person you'll ever draw"

Well she does have a point... Jasmine will always be the girl for me... or atleast that's what I hope and what I wanted. I stood up and started to look at the scenery, somehow trying to draw before Scarlet makes me feel embarrassed, I will draw again but probably not today first.

"You have dirt on you hair" Scarlet muttered, hesitantly I tried to touch my hair to check if there were any dirt since she might just be joking me.

"Let me"

I smiled, bowing slightly so she can tiptoe, well messing within her seems fun to do since she looks naive but like a spitfire...

"Thank you, I probably got it from walking around the library"

"Oh I need to return now, I'll see you again" I smiled, happy to have her spend time with me at the rooftop when I usually just stay there all alone. It feels happy to be with someone who can bring smiles to your face.

Passing by the library became a habit nowadays, I returned a music book I borrowed and on my way to the cafeteria I suddenly met the 2 players. They looked very anxious and somewhat in a hurry, I've never seen them looking very worried and this frantic.

"Darren! Where's Scarlet?"

"Why? Did something bad happen? What's the matter?"

"The two annoying girls came to Dylan a while ago, they showed him a video of Scarlet with you at the rooftop. From it's angle it looks like you were kissing her, Dylan left with so much anger" Connor explained, my fists clenched in anger as the two brats are trying to woo Dylan again.

They've always been the girl who 'we get what we want' so even if they would be the reason why one person's life will be miserable they will still do it no matter what. They liked Dylan the first time they saw him, being the owner of the richest compamy in China there's no way no one wouldn't knew who Dylan Wang is and the girls were all fawning over him were also because of his looks. But if Dylan ever lay a finger on Scarlet which caused Dylan's anger to rise, I will surely sue the two girls and will send them to jail.

"Tell me you weren't really kissing her there" Caesar muttered, we all know that we shouldn't be a hindrance to what Dylan wants.

Because that only means war.

"Where's Dylan? Do you know where he is?"

"Darren-"

"What happened earlier is not important, we should find them first before Dylan might do anything to hurt her" And I'll be damned if I let Dylan hurt Scarlet in anyway, I will surely sue those two and even kick them out in school.

"I'll ask her friends-"

Separating ways is probably the most brainy thing we shoud do, the school is so big so we need to find her fast even before Dylan could or else he might do something he'll regret later on. I tried searching at the library and the cafeteria, on my way to her room I suddenly received a call from Connor.

"Darren, Richard said she went to the rooftop to get her notebook-"

Wasting no time I immediately went to the rooftop, running and sprinting, doig whatever it takes to come there as soon as possible because for all I know Dylan must've found her right now. The moment I came to the rooftop I found them, Dylan trapping Scarlet on the wall and tried to kiss her non stop. Scarlet had been close to tears, almost pleading for Dylan to let her go as she continued sobbing.

"Please stop, I'm sorry"

I turn my back from seeing the most heartbreaking and anger filling thing I've seen, I felt so bad for Scarlet as Dylan kept making her life miserable, he has the worst idea on how to show his true feelings to her. I knew something was wrong with Dylan, I never saw him as someone so violent, just someone who had anger issues and will say hurtful words but he would never hurt you.

But looking at the both of them today, I don't want to step in and to be in the middle of their personal fight. I knew they needed to do everything to try to resolve whatever problems they have, I'm sure their feelings are involved and Dylan acting all possessive and obssessive around Scarlet just proves how badly he wanted her to like him back.

After having so much thought, I finally decided to leave, I will forget what I saw here and will just leave the two alone for now...

The following day we came to the throne room, the two tried to talk to Dylan last night but they told me how unresponsive and doesn't like visitors to come to his house, they almost got thrown out if it weren't for the Mr. Li, Dylan's butler. He might've been greatly affected by the sin he did, he never really raised a finger on a someone especially a woman, sure he usually got on fights during high school but he nevee hits them first, he was always the one who defends. It must've been hard for him to digest how he almost tried to force Scarlet that day.

My eyes bore to the two curious people beside me, Dylan was seated on the couch, away from us, seemingly wanted to just stay silent and alone. They tried to signal each other who should speak first as the bandage on Dylan's hand was very noticeable, Dylan had been looking at it for quite a while now which triggered the two to speak to him.

"Dylan, what happened to your hand? Did you hit Scarlet?" Connor asked first then followed by Caesar, trying to make it seem like a joke since Dylan wasn't fazed.

"Did you hit a wall?"

It took him only 3 minutes before he finally stood up from the couch and started to exit the scene, walking away from us with a deep sigh. He deeply regrets doing that to Scarlet, I can feel that he's blaming himself especially when they tried to avoid each other earlier this morning.

"He probably hit the both of them"

"What happened when you went to the rooftop? What really is between you and Scarlet?" Caesar questioned, they are my friends but I don't want to tell them what happened yesterday.

"She wasn't there when I came, even Dylan was no where to be found. All I know is that Richard told me that Scarlet came home because she was feeling unwell"