~The Meeting~

Darren's P.O.V.

"Dylan's still not here?" The door opened and revealed the two playboys, I've been sitting here on the couch in our royal 'throne room' as other calls our room. I arrived here a few minutes ago and went straight here since we know that Dylan might be up to something again.

"Any moment now I think he's starting to fall for Scarlet" Caesar commented while sitting on the couch, apparently Dylan was late today. I have no idea what came over to that guy to suddenly bother us almost everyday in our lives just so he could flaunt to everyone that Scarlet is greatly affected by him.

"I've never seen Dylan so obsessed and possesive with a girl before" Connor muttered as well.

Up till now none of us could believe how Dylan was able to find interest in that girl, sure she is someone different from all of the ones who throw their body or run for us wherever we go but then again, I think something is wrong with the way Dylan deals with Scarlet. Bullying her instead of trying to get to know her more calmly and seriously is way too absurd, we're not in high school so this act he has is somthing so surprising.

"Darren, tell me, why do you think Dylan is acting this way?"

"To me I think he's crazy" I answered seriously, the two started to laugh which caused me to smile whole heartedly.

"Easy for you to say as he's not going to get mad at you"

I second the motion, Dylan and I aren't that close so even if I keep trying to embarrass him or make fun of him he won't really care. But when it comes to these two, for sure a heated battle will happen together with some fist and bruises. Well, I just hope that even if the both of us are complete opposites, we may be able to grew close to each other...

The two started to make fun of Dylan again when my phone suddenly rings, I took my phone from my pocket, thinking that it'll be somethin about the business that mom might need to discuss about with me. I pressed the read button without even looking at the sender as I was quite in a hurry, what I read then confused me...

"Darren how are you?"

My eyes started to look at the sender and a huge grin came on my lips, after so many years... she finally had the time to at least send me a message...

"Look at him smiling! Is Jasmine texting you?" I turned my attention to Connor who had already started to make fun of me with Caesar as well, they tried to sit beside me but I stood up and sat on the other couch before us. Not wanting them to see what Jasmine sent me...

"Hey Darren let us talk to her as well!"

I immediately pressed the call button and waited for her to answer my call, I was estatic to finally talk to Jasmine after so many years. I was so happy to the point that I wanted to fly to London just so I could be with her to see her, the bad thing is that I need to sty as our company needs me as an heir. I can't do anything so music just became my passion, my past time rather than wanting to be a musician some day...

"Hello Jasmine!" I cheered the moment she answered the call, nothing else matters before me and all my attention focused solely on the woman I've been longing for these whole years.

"Darren, it's been a while"

Her soft and beautiful voice ringed in my ears, I closed my eyes, softly wanting to see her before me, to feel her soft arms wrapped around me as she hugs me close and dear. I can't wait to see her again, I'm planning to follow her to London, just a small visit wouldn't hurt as I know how stressful her life is there.

"It really is, I missed you"

"Are you busy? Can you come and fetch me at the airport?"

My eyes widened the moment I heard what she said, I instantly bolted up and ran out of the room, hurrying over to my car without even answering the questions of the two playboys who were very much intrigues the moment Jasmine called me.