~The Caring Friend~

Darren's P.O.V.

I felt betrayed...

I felt so betrayed, annoyed and angry at what happened. I held onto Jasmine's words, that she'll finally give me the chance, that she'll dinally try to be with me as she came back after so many years. I was so ecstatic to finally see her, to be with her and to finally try to  have a life with her. To let her feel that she's a princess in my eyes that I will do everything to show her how much I love her, how much I deserve to have her.

But above the anger and betrayal I felt... I felt more enraged at myself... I felt stupid, trying to think that Jasmine came back to finally stay here, to finally give me a chance, to be with me and to make me smile. I thought she'll finally be able to let me prove to her that I am capable of having her. I thought and made myself believe that she's going to make me happy, that she'll finally try to have a romatic phase with me... but in the end I only made a fool out if myself...

Ever since I was young Jasmine had always been the woman I wanted to be with in the future, I wanted her to be with me and to hopefully be the mother of my child. Sooner, after a year we will all graduate from our courses, and if ever Jasmine will give me a chance, I would've wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I wanted her to be mine, to be my bride...

Her gentleness had always been the most precious and unique trait of hers, she might appear very kind and gentle but then she also has this fiery spirt in her that makes her so attractive to me. She makes me feel protected whenever I am being bullied in the past, she served as my inspiration, the woman whom I admire the most.

Her fiery spirit came out on the day I was supposed to ask her to me mine, I was supposed to propose to her and ask her to be mine at the end of the party. That was supposed to me my surprise... but in the end I was the one who got surprised when she announced her departure.

I wanted to talk to her, to tell her not to leave, to ask her to just stay so she wouldn't be able to leave me. I badly wanted to talk to her, to beg for her not to leave me... but the part of me, the shy and good side of me elevated. I didn't want to be selfish, I didn't want to do anything, to stop Jasmine from doing whatever she wants to do. I didn't want her to live miserably with me whem she could finally have the life she wanted since she was young.

I wouldn't dare try to beg for her to not leave... but ateast I wanted to see her one last time before she leaves... I just wanted to let her know, that I am happy, very happy for her that she's finally going to have the life she badly wanted to have since we were young...

I drove to her house, still trying to hypnotize myself that I wasn't saddened by her decision. I was trying to make myself believe that I am happy for her so she would believe my lies as well. Even if my heart keeps telling me to stop her from going, my mind tells me to do so because she needs that... I know we both need to live our lives first...

The moment my car almost arrived at her house, I stopped the car on the side the moment I saw Scarlet standing before Jasmine. She was probably heading towards the airport but got interrupted when Scarlet appeared. I got down from my car and walked closer to them, making sure that they wouldn't be able to see me. A huge wave of confusion washed over me, I have no idea why Scarlet would meet Jasmine on the day before she's going to leave for her flight...

"Are you really going to go? Are you really going to leave?" Scarlet questioned Jasmine, I was able to hear what they are saying even if I'm a bit far away

"I have to Scarlet, believe me it wasn't an easy thing to deal with. That was the only thing I could do so my parent's possession of me will finally lossen, so that they wouldn't be able to control me I needed to get away from their grasp"