~The Unfit Presence~

Darren's P.O.V.

It took me several hours of restless sleep and also a huge thought before I was able to find peace and calm, after being in the plane for so long my back and bottom hurta from doing nothing. Good thing those painful scene was done and now the plane had just landed in Paris, it was morning by the time I got here and the boys had already been calling me non stop. As in they all 3 started calling me at the same time, good thing I was able to answer Dylan's call who was the last one who called me.

"Hello? Why did you call so early?" They turned it to a video call so I extended my hand to show them that I had just recently at the arrival area.

"Have you arrived? Do you want us to follow you there so we can all find Jasmine quickly?"

"Shut up Connor, let him find his own pace, for sure he'll be able to find Jasmine without our help" Dylan reprimanded the younger who was just excited as I was.

"If so I can detect her phone to find where exactly she is, it'll be faster with that" Caesar volunteered, he has so many connections even the girls he flirted with all came in different places and for sure he has a contact in the girls here as well.

Honestly that was the first thought that came to me, that maybe I should find Jasmine right away so I can tell her how much I feel, tell her how much I wanted to be with her that's the main reason why I came here. But with my eagerness to follow her here, I realized that maybe she doesn't want me to be with her, that maybe she'll hate me if she knows that I came here, that I followed her because this feeling inside me still hasn't died down. So I thought that maybe it'll be okay for me to stay in Paris for a day and not tell her...

"Thank you guys for your help but I will hadle this by myself, I neede to find her and I'm sure I will but for now I think I need to rest"

"What's your plan? Go all over Paris to find her? Visit every hotel where she could possibly check in to? Maybe a house?" Dylan asked, Connor turned to him in confusion as he started to think for a bit.

"Does Jasmine even have a house there? I think she didn't mention anything about that" She doesn't...

"Darren?"

I turned around the moment I heard that voice, Jasmine was standing behind me, shock was evident in her voice and especially in her face.

"Hey! You found her that early?!" I quickly turned my phone off, trying to get formal... goodness, I didn't expect to meet her here especially when I still didn't plan to meet her sooner.

"Jasmine, Hi"

"What are you doing here?"

"I came for you"

Without letting me explain anything Jasmine threw her whole body to me, wrapping her arms around my body as she hugged me so tightly. No words we exchanged between us, all we ever felt was happiness and all.

Jasmine was planning to live in a hotel here but I offered her to stay with me I the house I have in Paris. Mom loved it here, she wanted me to take my future kids with me here, to give them such a beautiful scenery, something that they might possibly love. Soon dinner came, we had a lot of time catching up and she expressed how much happy she was to have me here.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face? Am I that ugly?"

Right now I'm busy cooking dinner for the both of us, she had been lying on the couch which give her the perfect view of me cooking. Her eyes never left my face, it almost made her think that I was just a fragment of her imagination, that maybe she's still dreaming or anything...