~The Swan~

Jasmine's P.O.V.

Landing in China made me realize how much I missed my friends here, I hated the fact that I needed to live in another country and grow up there but I have no other choice but to follow my parents since I was still very young then.

Years passed and I grew up, dad wanted to hand down the business to me, letting me have several business lessons just so I would know how to handle ours. But my heart totally doesn't see myself in the business strand, I want to make a name of myself and I don't want to inherit some business that made my parents look down at the people who needed help.

So I became a model, I lost contact eith my friends then, Dylan, Caesar and Connor but the most memorable one was Darren. He was, different from the 3, he was more laid back, calm and very matured unlike those 3. Years had passed and yet, I think I know that those boys turned into charming young men, the only one that remained?

Dylan's temper, Connor's playboy personality, Caesar's flirting skills and of course, Darren's love for music and his whole personality.

"White wine really suits you"

Darren appeared before me as I sipped my wine, it's been an hour since we had board the yatch and here I am looking at the ocean for the first time. Apparently the boys prepared a surprise welcome back party for me and had planned to take me to Dylan's private island, of course Darren was the one who lured me here.

"Thank you, red wine is your favorite as well but too much will make you drunk"

"I know, seems like you really missed us" Darren chuckled, we both gazed at the beautiful ocean with a smile on our faces.

Darren surprises me sometimes though, he still knows all my favorite things, he knows my hobbies and everything related to me so there are times when he usually comes at my house and a surprise gift was always in his arms. Just like earlier, he bought my favorite flowers, Hydrangeas the purple ones and handed it to me. Right now they're in my bedroom, placed in a nice vase, I swear I would really want to take them home.

"I did, though something seems wrong with Dylan"

"Scarlet-" Darren was about to speak but the moment my eyes bore to someone very familiar, I immediately held Darren's arm causing him to look at me in question.

"Isn't that Scarlet?"

There before our yatch was Scarlet and her friend, Richard is the name if I remember correctly. They were both in a small boat, quite a motor boat and it's almost as if they are heading somewhere.

"Scarlet! Richard! What a pleasant surprise to see the both of you here!" Dylan was the first one who started to speak, with that smirk on his face I knew something was already up.

"Where are the both of you heading to?" Connor asked followed by Caesar, seems like they're really having a fun time playing with Scarlet as well .

"Do you want a ride?"

"No thank you, Richard will be taking me to their rest house near an island. You can go"

"I insist, Jasmine has a home coming party in a nearby island we can take you to your said island as well" This time it was Darren who spoke, well, I wanted her to be with us as well so...

"You should come with is Scarlet, if you're worrying about clothes then I can lend you. Just please be there" I smiled happily, I would want to get closer to her and to get to know her more.

With a few brush here and there, Scarlet really looked even more beautiful now. I let her borrow a white bohemian dress, although she looks very timid I knew she could pull off that kind of cute but a little bit sexy dress since there was quite a slit on the side but the top isn't that much provocative.