~The Unexpected~

Connor's P.O.V.

I felt like I'm about to puke, everyone held their breath as it'll be like a sin for you ti even breathe in such a moment like this. Dylan's mother came home after so many years just to attend his birthday party, we all were worried about him dragging Scarlet for his mother to meet since his mother is more on like a dragon and sometimes judges the person with just her looks.

That was what exactly happened today, we all gathered to Dylan's house together with Danica, his older sister who also helped in putting a make over to Scarlet. The moment we all stared at Dylan's mom's eyes we all knew that our death are sligtly closer than what we expected.

In less than half an hour so many things happened, Dylan's mom asked Scarlet to play the piano while everyone is nervous since we never knew if she does know how to play even one piece. In the end she was able to play a piece making everyone nervously let out a clap, we knew that her test were still not over so it wasn't a surprise anymore when she embarrassed Scarlet resulting to Dylan dragging her out of the party.

The moment they got outside the party got cancled, everyone was asked to go home so Darren, Caesar and I wanted to go home too but Mrs. Wang stopped us and brought us to the living room, she sat on the couch together with Danica while all of the boys stood before her with our hands before us... are we going to get scolded?

"All of you looks like you're going to pee on your pants"

Those were her first words making me shiver and fear her silently, she didn't speak after that and just remained drinking her wine... sensing that she wouldn't ever talk we slowly took a step backwards, planning to go out now...

"We should leave now Connor" Caesar turned to me with Darren nodding his head and affirming what we planned to do.

"You're right let's-"

"Mom how can you be so rude?! Dylan brought her here for you to meet and not to disrespect how can you-" Danica suddenly shouted, unable to contain her feeings. We all stopped and watched as the two powerful ladies talked... well more on like is going to fight later on.

"Is that the way to properly talk to your mother?" Mrs. Wang hissed... the dragon will be unleased sooner than I expected because of her daughter...

"But still mom, Scarlet is a good person, she was the reason why Dylan slowly turned to someone very serious and matured, that girl is changing Dylan in a good way-"

"I know"

"Dylan is... wait what?" Danica and the rest of us looked at her mother in confusion, I think my ear was just playing at me when her mother said 'I know' but with the look on everyone's face tells me otherwise.

"I said I know that Dylan slowly changed and it's all because of that girl, I can see that he became responsible and matured"

Her serious voice and angry one turned soft, itshocked all of us and almost sent me a heart attack, believe me I am not expecting her to change suddenly after coming back from London.

"You're not angry Mrs. Wang?" Caesar asked in surprise, Mrs. Wang suddenly glared at us.

"Am I a witch in your eyes? Just aunt or mom will do"

"Wait mom can you explain what you meant by your words earlier?" Well we all need clarifications so thank you Danica for asking that.

"She is a good girl, beautiful and unique as well also I know she had similariries with you especially your attitude. I am happy that someone is able to control Dylan now"

"Did the crow turned white?" I asked Caesar who looked quite surprised as well.

"I think the skies had fell and hell rised up"

"I am not that bad the 2 of you, I just wanted the best for my son"

"That smile means something very tricky" Darren surprised us all when he voiced out his opinions, he was one of the favorite of Mrs. Wang since he's very timid and quiet unlike what Dylan is.

Honestly I was scared that she might suddenly get angry at us and now especially at Darren who spoke what he observed, but true to his word Mrs. Wang's smile is really devious, it's as if she's really planning something against the two love birds...

"You're right Darren but I think Dylan still needs a little push"

"Push?" We all looked at her in question... is she going to break their love or what?... because it appears to me that she is both amused and is planning something in her mind as she talks to us right now.

"I can see that Scarlet likes Darren and Dylan seems agitated by that"

Well that was a given fact, honestly I have no idea who Scarlet really likes, Darren is also aware of Scarlet's crush on him but he doesn't dare to overstep the boundaries as she's Dylan's.

He knows his limits even if he wanted to protect Scarlet from the craziness of Dylan's actions, there are times he hurts her and Darren always makes sure to be beside her to comfort her and protect her, that is his true nature so no one can blame him why the girls fall for him.

"Mom what are you planning?" Danica asked bravely, crossing her arms on her chest as she looked dangerously nervous at the rest of the guys.

"Let's test their love"

.... she"s not.planning to tell us what her plan is huh? Because for sure she knows we're going to inform the two love birds right after this day because we are on Dylan's side and not on hers...

"I want all of you to help me. I'll make problems between their relationship, no one will ever dare tell them about this or I'm going to kill you"

....

"I think this will be a bad idea" I muttered under my breath and looked at the people surrounding us... oh oh...