~The Playful Proposal~

Xylia's P.O.V.

After the small wedding hosted at the ball small ballroom, we all went to the reception area which is at the garden of Mrs. Wang's company. Her employees were invited as well, some of Scarlet's friends and even some of their classmates in their school. The reception area was also decorated by me, in such a small time frame we we're all able to style the garden with lights and flowers of course I didn't forget the balloons which the kids might like.

Apparently Mrs. Wang was so happy that she even asked all her employee's family and kids to come, some of her business partners are also here and it was very pleasant to know that none of the heiress here are bitchy which we all might hate. If I were Scarlet my grand day would turn into a disaster when one of the heiress tries to flirt here and there, I will surely kill that woman if that happens.

Well what I was more surprised was because of Connor, I thought with all the ladies and heiress coming here, he'll lose his demeanor and try flirting with all of them. To my surprise he just really stuck beside me all the time, even Caesar did the same with Lucille, it was quite surprising and fascinating it was for me to watch them acting like a puppy rather than a horny dog looking for a mate.

"They look good together don't they? I was very amused when I saw them not fighting since their wedding, they look truly happy"

Right now Connor and I were at the side of the garden, I didn't want to just sit on the chair and look at everyone looking like a spy. Some of the tables were placed inside the lobby, since the place was big and the sum of people who came was very big it was almost as if we used the whole ground floor of Mrs. Wang's company.

Connor and I are standing below a big tree with some lights hanging on it which creates this after glow and with the moonlight, provides us the magical appearance of the tree. I watched the newlyweds in fascination as Dylan proudly introduces Scarlet to each and every person inside the lobby, all her employees were dined inside the lobby while Scarlet's friends, family and classmates were all put outside the garden to give us a more beautiful scenery.

"Jealous aren't you my lady? Let me tell you one thing to boost your confidence" Connor chuckled, he was admiring me from the corner of my eye as I softly smiled at his antics.

Well for certainly I am truly jealous, I wanted to feel happy just as Scarlet feels happy to be married to the man whom she thought she'll ever marry. It must've been a rollercoaster ride for her to meet Dylan, to have several fights with him, to hate him, to fall in live with him, and now to create more memories that will make their bond more stronger.

I was waiting for Connor to speak a few words since he told me he'll say something to boost my confidence but when he didn't, I turned my head to the side to look at him in confusion. He was just smiling... but all of a sudden he held my hand and kneeled down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

Several gasps were heard from hear and there, I didn't dare try to look at the people who did that as for sure I'll only feel uncomfortable and nervous. My heart was beating so fast that it made me feel so hot, I was panicking on what to do...

It feels nice, it was so wonderful... I imagined myself being proposed by the man I love under a very big tree with beautiful decorations around us, I imagined myself being with him and saying yes if he ever proposed to me like that... Honestly those words triggered something inside of me, it made me feel so alive, so blessed and so happy...

But then I remembered that this guy is Connor Leong, he may look like kind and cool but he was actually very deceiving and he's played girls million times... will he be willing to be married and leave his playful playboy nature? Will he be willing to be committed in one person whom he'll never get bored of, throw like a trash when he doesn't like her anymore? Will he be willing to be a faithful husband... and a good father?