~The Awaited Answer~

Xylia's P.O.V.

My head was almost in cloud nine by the time I woke up, I had a good sleep even if I was stressed and even if I had so many things to think about. I was having a great dream, I was wearing a gown, a very beautiful ballroom gown with sequences and pearls. I looked so beautiful, I do not think about myself as someone so beautiful but at that moment, I felt as if I am the most beautiful girl in the world.

I was standing in the middle of the aisle, I was alone but I didn't feel so sad nor lonely, I was just standing there looking at the altar as a man with a very blurred face stood before me. I wasn't able to see his face, everything felt so blurred but I know and I'm confident that I am inside a church, all the structures are familiar to me yet it felt so different. I was holding a blue and white boquet, my favorite color as well as my favorite flowers such as blue and white roses and more.

"Xylia please, I never really needed anyone's help this badly at this time. I really don't want to get married to someone I won't like, I wanted to have a family, a real one unlike what most business men do these days. I really wanted to experience things such as falling in love and so, I just need your help this time, just one time big time help and I promise I will not going to bother you any more"

The moment I opened my eyes those were the first words that came to me, my phone beeped and that was the desperate message that came from Connor. I slowly rested my back on the headboard as I started thinking, Connor had been such a great friend to me, he was always there and we've become more closer than anyone between the boys. He was such a close friend of mine...

My thoughts were suddenly pushed away when a knock on the door made me feel as if I was caught off guard, I sat up properly and rested a pillow on my lap, letting my hand stay there with the phone I turned off... still the long message from Connor was seen.

"Good morning Xylia, rise and shine!" Scarlet and Lina suddenly came inside my room, they wanted to have a sleep over here last night after my small story telling.

It was a good thing that other rooms are clean, I can't just offer them to sleep in one room with me as I feel as if I needed a time for myself alone. Somehow everyone's words last night made me realize things, they helped me but made me question myself about my decisions in life, I don't know what I should do but I was thankful that I have friends who are still here with me.

They wouldn't leave me no matter how good or bad my decision will be... I know they'll all understand me.

"Remind me again why a married woman suddenly had a sleepover with her friend? I think a dragon will be waiting for you by the time you come home"

Scarlet pouted as she knew that I was clearly referring to her, she sat on the bed beside me just as Lina sat on my left. We all started getting comfortable, I was actually thankful that I got to meet new friends like them, they're great friends and I wouldn't want to lose them.

"Dylan knows what's happening here, he knows my every move and he knows that there will be no boys and pure girl talks"

Dylan according to this bride had become very patient, he also got to be more understanding not to mention that he became less hostile and more soft when he's with Scarlet. She changed him so much for his own good and I was somehow inpsired to do the same thing...

Hopefully with my future husband... witht the future man whom I will love...

"How about you Lina? No duty calls from boyfriend?"

"Richard also knows everything, I told him about girl worries that only us can understand so he let me go that easily" Oh and by the way! Richard and Lina had started dating! He was Scarlet's great friend as well as Lina.