~The Kiss~

Connor's P.O.V.

"You look happy" I smiled, looking at Xylia as she turned to me and Caesar with a small genuine smile.

"I am, because finally everyone started to fight for their love. They're not the past Dylan, Darren and Scarlet we all knew, someone so stubborn to show their affection and to say what they trully mean"

Today Darren and Scarlet went to London, they wanted to follow Dylan since Scarlet had finally realized how deeply in love she is to our friend. Dylan lost all commuication with us, it was very weird for him to do so so Scarlet got worried and so Darren decided to come with her. Once Dylan and Scarlet fix everything up Darren said he'll then follow Jasmine to Paris.

"You sound like a love expert, don't tell me you've had several love experience before" Caesar chuckled.

"I've never had a love experience, if it works for the both of you Dylan would've been my first if the marriage was true"

"You've never had any boyfriend before? With that beauty of yours?" Lucille looked at her agape, well it's true. She is a beauty so her having no boyfriend since birth is quite something to get shocked to.

"I am not that beautiful Lucille, plus no matter how beautiful you are you can't just meet someone and fall in love with them because of your outer appearance. I wanted someone to like me for being me, I wanted someone to love me because they like the way I do silly things, the way I sometimes get clumsy and even with all the imperfections I have. I want him to love me because I'm me"

And that was all about Dylan...

"Well this talk seems to go somewhere, want to have a drink? It's my treat, I can send the people at my bar home"

"Don't do that, the people there also have problems to solve and for sure sooner or later they will meet someone destined to cure their broken hearts or to change their broken souls. Let's just go to my house, it's been a while since my friends came there"

Well this is a first, it's actually nice to see her slowly opening up to us and treatimgus as a friend. Allof a sudden Caesar came closer to me, slung his arm on my shoulder and started to whisper...

"Lucille will ride with me, I think it's better if you'll take Xylia instead of her being alone. She speaks totally drunk now-"

"I am not drunk! How dare you accuse me?!" Xylia punched Caesar on the shoulder which the made him yelp, Lucille then started to speak.

"Every girl is just like us, we live almost in fairytales and also wanted to meet that 'prince charming' of our lives"

"Well you already found yours, no more backing out"

"No need to slap it in my face that I don't have any boyfriend" Xylia rolled her eyes, well these two are really love birds... I wonder if I'll hear wedding bells soon.

"Let's go, I'm needing a drink as well" I muttered.

"This is your house Xylia?! It's so beautiful!"

"You live here alone? No one seems to be at home"

"Mom and dad are both busy at work, I get very lonely at home so that's why I kept going out whenever I can"

"That's why I met you at a bar one time" I blurted out, she smiled and nod her head before she proceeded to grab some wine. 3 bottles to be exact...

"Bar? Hey no one night stand present?"

"We just talked, plus we both are still sane that night" I answered Caesar's question, seems like he thinks I go to the bar to always sleep around... but he has a point.