~The Spa Trouble~

Connor's P.O.V.

I just woke up from a great slumber when I heard my phone ringging, I tried to reach my phone with my eyes closed and answered it without knowing who the caller ID is.

"You better get your ass here as we have a problem" Caesar's voice seemed so triggered and somewhat dumbfounded, he doesn't know what to do, that gives me the feeling.

"Why? Did something bad happened to Dylan and Scarlet?" I immediately sat on the bed, all the sleepiness went away and I was wide awake.

"Xylia suddenly asked Scarlet to go with her in a spa date, Darren called me since he was with Scarlet when the 4 met. He's asking for help"

"Send me the address, let's meet there"

In less than an hour I finalky reached the destination Caesar sent me, he was already standing outside the said spa as I saw Dylan and Darren's cars outside. I hurriedly gave my car to the valet parker who will take care of it.

"Caesar, where's Scarlet and Dylan?"

"Inside let's go" He pulled me inside and asked the receptionist, it took us a few convincings before we finally was able to know where they are. They said the girls are together while the others are in another room, the moment we arrived in the sauna section we saw Dylan in the hallway.

"Darren where-" My voice got interrupted when Xylia suddenly asked for help.

"Scarlet fainted! You have to help me!"

Dylan was about to get inside the sauna room when suddenly Darren came out of no where and started to carry her out of the said sauna room, everyone was surprised and shock especially Dylan who looks like he's planning to kill someone.

"Let's talk Xylia" Dylan muttered, his hands formed in a fist. The first worst case scenario came in my mind and immedately stopped Dylan from holding Xylia's hand, he might hurt her if I wouldn't interfee.

"Dylan-" I tried to reason out, the moment Dylan gets angry he wouldn't mind if you're his friend, all he wanted is to hurt someone when he reaches his peak and limit.

"Not now, I need to talk to her"

His eyes were blazing the moment he stared at me, for a moment I knew he was really angry, I didn't dare let Xylia come with him but then she suddenly held my hand and whispered that she'll be fine. I turned to look at her giving her a strict no, but she refused to listen and slowly went with Dylan. They entered one room in the sauna place as I just stood behind the door and tried to eavesdrop, I can't risk her getting hurt because of Dylan.

"What's your problem?!" Dylan muttered, from that time I knew Xylia is now scared and terrified od this man, I wanted to come in but I knew she can handle this as well. I bekieve in Xylia...

"You have to listen to me-" Xylia's words muffled the moment Dyla started to ahout again, his voice was loud as if almost everyone can hear their argument.

"I wouldn't listen to you no matter how much long you'll keep talking"

"Why can't you just understand that I don't like you?! I only like Scarlet! She's the only one in my mind and that will forever remain that way!"

"What does she have that I don't? Do you want this?"

"Cover your body Xylia, no matter how much you tried to love me you can't" Dylan spoke dangerously low... my heart beated, worried for her as she did something which was clearly not in the plan.

Xylia might be part of the plan to seduce and create a rift between Scaret and Dylan but that doesn't mean she's a slut or a stripper, I knew she's more like Scaret. She fights for what is right, a very upright girl who is also very timid, shy... but this is getting way too far for her to beg to Dylan like this...

"If you don't want my body then what?"

"Stop it Xylia!" I heard Dylan's thunder loud voice which made me dash inside the room right away, worried of what he might do to her. The moment I entered I found her trying to get Dylan's attention, her looking at Dylan as the other kept pushing her away, I immediately went behind her the moment Dylan pushed her.

"Dylan-" She tried to call him but the latter left im hurry, her feet seemed to quite had a small fracture so I let her sit on the floor for a few minutes.

Caesar saw what happened as he followed Dylan or Scarlet, I'm going to take care of Xylia for the moment as she needs help. She sighed, her eyes showing embarrassment and guilt as she knew Caesar and I heard what she did earlier. She probably thought I'm going to judge her...

"Should you really do this for you to help Mrs. Wang? If you can't do this then stop sacrificing yourself when you know you'll only get embarrassed"

"I felt so bad already, do you think I ruined everythinf?"

"It's not your fault, let Dylan figure out how he'll be able to maw Scarlet stay no matter what happens"

"I just really hope that Dylan would man up to explain evefything to Scarlet"