~The Planned Wedding~

Xylia's P.O.V.

The whole hall was decorated with pik and cream colored flowers, there were peonies, hydrangeas, roses, tulips and most of all a little bit touch of baby's breath on the bouquet I made. The flower choices were all made by me as the only help Richard and Lina gave me was the favorite color of Scarlet, they told me she doesn't really have a favorite flower and tell them her dream wrdding. They said her passion is clearly only for her goal, to graduate and have a good work to support her parents in the future.

So in the end, all the burdens got placed on me... if only she was a bit feminine then I wouldn't have a hard time picking flowers. Good thing Connor knew something about the flowers so he joined me for choosing them and decorating them around the hall.

"Eveything settled? Have you got contact with Lucille?" I asked Connor as I tried to double check if everything was fine, the whole hall is already decorated even the one who'll wed them is here, their friends and their families...only the bride and groom are still no where to be found.

Lucille told Scarlet that it was my birthday today and we will be celebrating it in a bit of a very ball like gown. I asked Lucille to trick Scarlet in wearing her wedding dress and assure her the the theme of my party is like a wedding, Lucille is wearing a powder pink like dress that will surely match what I was wearing. It wouldn't be hard to trick her as she easily believes in what we say.

"Yes, they're heading here now. We need to get ready in just a few minutes"

"Is Dylan also here? Did Darren lure him and Caesar?"

"Everything's going on plan, the only thing we need to do now is breathe so you can calm down. Relax, the wedding will push through and I'm sure they're going to live it" Connor smiled, looking a bit amused to see me so anxious and worried, what if they weren't able to come? I'm afraid something bad must've happened to them...

"I really was worried about that, I designed the wedding as if it's my own. I didn't even know what Scarlet liked and she's not that feminine so I decided to lessen some flowers and add more lights instead"

There were lights decorated on the arc way at the entrance of the hall, there were also flowers there and hanging lights that made is seems as if we were in a very magical place. The whole look appears to be in accordance to my liking and not in Scarlet's preference, I really don't have any idea if she'll like this but I do hope that she'll feel thankful for me.

"This is what your dream wedding looked like? It's beautiful, for sure if your husband will be able to do this then you'll marry him right away" Connor joked, well how I wish that will come true but I think it's still no my time yet.

I'm sure I'm going to meet the right man at the right time...

"Let's go, we need to surprise them"

In less than 10 minutes they all started to arrive, the boys needed to use force just to keep Dylan still as I think the excuse they made is that Scarlet was kidnapped... a very wrong excuse to say since he's madly deeply in love with that woman. They placed him at the side of the aisle and Lucille did the same to her best friend, even Lina helped her to make Scarlet calm down as both have blind folds on their eyes. Soon with everyone's signal we took their blindfolds off and then the show started.

"Scarlet"

"Dylan" Both of them muttered at the same time, they were the first ones each other saw. Then all of a sudden Dylan turned to all of us quite angrily.

"What the heck is this?! Why are all of you standing there wearing long gowns?! Don't you know how worried I was when I heard that Scarlet has been kidnapped?!"