~The Small Meeting~

Xylia's P.O.V.

There are two things that can make me crazy, one, is my pets and the flowers I have in my garden. They make me feel calm and can really take away my stress, at times I get crazy because of my pets' cuteness and crazy of how beautiful the flowers I have in our garden is.

And now, just recently, Connor had started to make me so crazy at all, I think my parents could already send me to the asylum because right now I really couldn't think straight or even fall asleep. Imagine my shock when Connor suddenly came to my house earlier and then gave me flowers, I was confused but I love the bouquet so of didn't give much thought about his sudden visit. Then when I asked what he wanted..

I sighed and sat up on the bed, it's already 12 almost 1 in the morning and yet I am still wide awake! How on earth can one woman even sleep if your playboy friend suddenly asks you out for marriage?! My initial reaction was to ask if he was sane and to stop joking with me because it really wasn't funny... but goodness! He really was serious about that?! And at our age and this time they still wanted to arrange a marriage for the playboy?!

My eyes turned to my phone as I called Lucille, hoping that she is still awake at this hour. I really need someone to talk to, I really hope that she's still awake even if it's late at this time... With a few rings I sighed in relief when she answered right away.

"Hello? Xylia good evening, is everything alright?"

"Are you busy? I mean are you doing something today? Like projects and all?"... It's time to sleep Xylia why on earth are you even asking her if she's doing her projects?!... goodness...

"Right now? Nope, I am just sitting on my bed and is waiting to fall asleep" She answered, she probably knew that I am not myself right now as her next words seemed to favor me.

"Is there something wrong? You can tell me?"

"Do you want to have a sleepover? I can tell my driver to fetch you, I really need someone to talk to right now" I just really need someone to give me some advice that can help me with my problem.

"Sure, I'd love to have a sleep over tonight but I'll just go there. You don't have to send your driver here, I'll be there just wait"

She dropped the call as I immediately got down to the living room, I rested my back on the couch and waited for Lucille to come here. Scarlet and Dylan had finished their one week honeymoon, I heard they came back just this early in the morning and I knew that there's no way Dylan might know what was going with Connor. I didn't want to call her knowing that I will just take her focus away from her now husband.

There were so many things running inside my head, I don't know what I should do but I know and I understand that I needed to tell someone about this. I can't always decide for myself because I don't know what to do, I might make the wrong decision... all of a sudden I heard footsteps on the stairs making me feel confused, who is awake at this hour? My parents are sleeping by now...

"You're still awake Xylia? Why is it dear?" It was mom, she was about to go to the kitchen but she saw me and came to the couch instead. She sat beside me and started playing with my hair, I am not the close with my mom but we are closer than I am with my dad.

"I'm just waiting for Lucille, I asked her to have a sleepover with me"

"Is something bothering you? You can tell, I'm your mother remember?"

I badly wanted to tell her my problem but I am worried that maybe she wouldn't be able to understand me, she never talked to me about marriage the same as I did to her. It was my dream to get married to the man of my dreams but I'm not sure if that is what my parents also want me to do, they never urged me to finally find a boyfriend or in setting me up in blind dates so I have no idea what to do.