~The Prank~

Xylia's P.O.V.

The plan went well as we successfully managed to isolate the two in an island Caesar owns, there were no structures currently building there so it made a really good island to isolate the two in. They wouldn't be able to ask anyone for shelter and food so they really need to work together, become closer to overcome the problems they're going to face. So far they've stayed in the island for a day, the next morning they unexpectedly crossed paths with us which made realize that it was our plan.

So we decided to go back to the main land and head back to doing what we usually do, the only problem that happened was that a sudden commotion came when we reached the port, we used our yatch to get to the island so we used the same yatch to get back to the main land. There were an overflowing number of reporters who were very eager to have an interview with all of us, no one knew the exact reason but they were all wanting to talk to Dylan. We all got separated as the reporters were gradually pushing each other just to get near Dylan, Connor held my hand and pulled me somewhere safe, Lucille was with Caesar and did the same to her.

Then the most unexpected thing happened, Dylan suddenly got tasered by a man with a mask. Caesar immediately tackled the man as Connor came to help him, Darren checked Dylan for any injuries as I stood there in shock. Everything happened so fast, the moment I got thrown back to reality I immediately called an ambulance.

Then the next thing I know is that everyone is already beside me, in the hospital and inside Dylan's ward. There were no major injury for all of us to worry about but I guess the shock from the tazer made him unconscious, Scarlet fainted the same time Dylan did good thing Lucille had got her as we both rushed them here. Darren was the one who decided to put them in different rooms which became a confusion to me but nevertheless we all are worried about Dylan. Lucille is in Scarlet's room while the rest of us are planning to skin this man alive if he wouldn't wake up after another hour.

"I"m sorry, I didn't know it'll be going to end like this" I spoke, the whole incident felt like it was my fault that Dylan and Scarlet were put in such a dangerous position. Well what if the man was holding a knife and stabbed Dylan? What if a gun? Or any poisonous and dangerous weapon? They wouldn't be at the port if it weren't for me...

"This is not your fault, that guy is at fault who wanted to kidnap Dylan. None of this is your fault so stop sulking, instead your plan actually made it possible to bring those two back and now it became really great success" Connor spoke softly, I knew that he was trying to lift my mood and the two other boys nodded their head.

"A person being electrified by a taser usually wakes up after 2 or 3 hours, it seems like Dylan's body was exhausted and passed out" Darren muttered, he was sitting on the edge of the bed where Dylan is currently lying on and sleeping. He looks like a nurse but with a vibe of wanting to kill the patient, because he still hasn't woke up after 3 hours.

"I don't know how his body can withstand 2 tasers these past 2 days"

Caesar's comment made me feel a bit guilty again, honestly the first time we planned the small kidnapping accident of Dylan the boys suggested that Darren should dissolve some sleeping pills in their juice for them to faint then my boys will get them but that will be quite hard considering that Darren was no where closer to where the two's last date is.

Next Connor suggested to hit them both on the head to make them faint agaim, but that is something very hard to do considering that they might be having their date in an open space and there will be many witnesses. The people we have there might be thrown into prison which is clearly not planned.

So the only option we have is for my men to tazer them, it worked out perfectly as they both were hugging each other the minute my men attacked them. Soon they brought them back here from London and so we isolated them both in the island Caesar owns. It was my idea to use the tazer and since he's been tazered twice now, no one knew what nerves or cells might be affected by the electricity placed on Dylan's body now.