~The Bomb~

Connor's P.O.V.

Having Xylia and Lucille at the campus was very entertaining not to mention that they somehow managed to make us forget that Dylan and Scarlet were missing as they continue their honeymoon until tomorrow. I think they will be back a day after tomorrow and their comeback will be very surprising, they didn't know that the two girls are in school not to mention that everyone is starting to miss the new Mrs. Wang.

By the time I got down and was about to have breakfast with a lot of food on the table, I saw my parents having a very serious talk. I am not rebellious around them but we are very close with each other, we don't fight that much unless if it involves me being mentioned in some scandals. Aside from that our family life is very private and serious.

"Good morning mom, dad. What a feast, is there something we need to celebrate?"

I sat on the table and started getting hungry about the food, mom was on the opposite side of dad while I was on the opposite side of dad as well since he's sitting on the edge. They both looked at each other as if they didn't know how to start but mom made the courage and started addressing a topic.

"No, your dad and just wanted to have a bit of deep talk with you"

"If this is about business then I'll talk to dad later about it, talking about things before eating is very inappropriate" I answered, it was quite weird now that they stafted addressing a business talk when we are eating and not when dad and I are privately speaking to each other.

"Well what if it was all about the women who wanted to talk to you after you warmed their beds? When do you think is the possible time for that?"

The utensils I have were placed down as I don't think I would be able to eat properly with this kind of topic, dad seemed very eager to hear about my answer as he was giving me an irritating smile and was just watching my every move.

"Dad I told you that I am handling them just fine, you rarely see me heading out and not coming home at night, I didn't sleep with anyone if that was what you're asking"

"As a matter of fact I am, I was wondering why the playboy who has a one night stand every night doesn't seem to enjoy the company of women these days. Have they lost their touch or what?"

I hated going out and have one night stands these days, with all the things we handled just to finally make Scarlet and Dylan end up together made me realize that bedding different women disgusts me. My whole mindset suddenly changed the moment the two got married, the time I met Xylia and getting to know her more. I didn't change because of her, but I started to change when I met her.

She's a very spitfire kind of girl, just like Scarlet, she manage to surprise us especially me when she suddenly opened up about liking Dylan in the past but choosing to let him go as he loves Scarlet. Such simple gestures like that made my brain turn into a 360 degrees turn and then I started to hate my playboy ways.

I admit I was jealous of Scarlet and Dylan, there are times that made me remember that I wanted to have someone like Scarlet who would be willing to be with me even in my ups and downs. Their marriage and love story made me realize that I can't be just solely happy on my own, I need to have someone beside me who would be able to make me happy and vice versa. It made me realize how much I needed to stop my playboy ways amd turn into a man who I needed to be.

"Lucio stop it, I don't like to hear that topic when we're all before the table. We all should eat rather than making that topic so big" Mother tried to stop us from errupting into a big fight but I think my buttons are finally pushed.

"If you are wondering why mother, father, then you should know that I am starting to handle my desires very seriously. I don't do one night stands anymore and just merely flirts with women, I'm afraid I might get a very serious disease if I wouldn't stop. And being the only son and heir of our company I know sooner or later I need to step out from this fantasy world I am living in to become a great man to the company"