~The In Need Of Help~

Connor's P.O.V.

So many thoughts are running inside my mind, every thing seemed to be important for me as I talk a walk in my living room where some flowers were displayed. They vary in different sizes and colors but one truly attracted me the most, it was the flower whom others call as lily of the valley and of course the lilies, it was quite weird to be wrapped in a bouquet since it looks like a wedding bouquet... but nonetheless it was still beautiful in my eyes.

"Do you think she'll love this? I think she will right? The color is pretty"

It really does look beautiful in my eyes, I hope Xylia will love this... not because I wanted to really use her but I also want to give her flowers, I wanted to see what kind of reaction she might get if I give her some...

It would really look beautiful on her...

"Connor, just what the heck are you doing right now? I think you're getting crazy" Dylan sighed for the nth time, I don't know how much he thinks crazy I am but I can't blame him.

"This is the first time I've seen him getting nervous in picking flowers, did he even pick them personally with other girls?" Darren asked Caesar this time, he was also shocked just like Dylan is right now.

"Nope, trust me I was taken a back as well when he told me. It was very unexpected"

Actually I have decided to talk to the boys and tell them about what was happening, Dylan was so surprised at first and then laughed, he said it was very ridiculous now that it was such a coincidence that I was placed in an arrange marriage after the small proposal stunt I did. It was very weird I can say but I don't exactly know what was happening to my parent's head.

Next Darren was just calm, almost as if he was anticipating it. I asked him if he knew about my arranged marriage before hand since I remembered him takking about someone getting married after Dylan but he told me that it was just his inference. He didn't expect that as well to happen... but I let him pass, he can't lie to me that well so he's telling the truth.

"Connor just why on earth did you even choose to pick my ex-finace to act as your fake fiance right now? Don't you think she's had enough of us using her?" Dylan aksed this time, he was getting a bit close to Xylia now that Scarlet is already his wife. And those two are like twin sisters at times, they can attack you like crazy.

But about Xylia... I just didn't want to use her in the first place, sure I told my parents about her, used her to get me out of the hole my parents put me through but I really don't want to abuse the friendship we have... it just turns out that I really am desperate of getting out of this situation.

"Well something was very weird when I told my parents about Xylia being related to me especially with the fake proposal I did. They didn't react and instead told me that they can always lie and deny the rumors, that's when I realized that maybe if I get her to convince my parents that we love each other then they would stop me from pairing up with other girls"

"But what if they tell you to marry Xylia? You can't back out from that right? You have to get married to her" What Caesar said had already crossed my mind and we've already discussed about this.

If ever I will be asked to marry Xylia to prove to my parents that we are indeed dating and in a very serious relationship even in the past, I can't do anything but to marry her. I can use a contract citing the years we can get married until and some ground reasons for our divorce...

Somehow that was very weird to talk about, that wasn't very easy to do... Divorce is a very heavy thing...

"There's what we call divorce but that would also stain Xylia's name, actually the real question is is she going to say yes to act as your fake fiancé?" Darren questions me, his eyes were somehow bold as he asked me. I think he was also getting curious on what was happening to my life, on how my story grows.