~The Wedding Plans~

Xylia's P.O.V.

The honk outside my house made me feel a bit alerted especially when now is the time I needed to leave the house. I held my purse and walked out of the door, revealing the red luxurious car Connor owns.

"Ready to go? Mrs. Wang might be waiting for us" He held his shades and pushed it up for a moment to talk to me, I just smiled a bit and sat on the passengers seat.

Last night we got the shock of our lives, Mrs. Wang informed us that she's going to come back and he wants us to fetch her at the airport. She didn't further elaborate why but maybe it's because of the final plan she was talking about at the hospital. All of us decided to go there by pair to make Dylan not have an idea that his mother is comimg home, Connor volunteered to take me to tha airport as the two other boys probably visited Dylan first before they head to the airport.

"Dylan doesn't know about this does he? Scarlet also don't have any idea right?" I asked, feeling a bit anxious since we are going to do something behid the two people who are in love, please let this be the final role play I'm going to do because I really am not that good in lying.

"He doesn't know, they're both just trying to catch up with each other after the accident. They're doing pretty well I can say, they both just focused on each other with the danger that almost made then be put apart"

"I just really hope the best for them, I wanted them to have their very own happy ending"

Scarlet and Dylan's love story was probably the most longest one, based on my own preference. Don't get me wrong it's just based on my experience sice they've been tried to ke kept away from each other, tried to be separated but they always manages to find each other as fate is on their side. They've been through thick and thin and I can say hoe truly amazing and strong their will of love for each other.

For what it seemed like a passionate hatred between them, I didn't realize the main and sole reason why they wanted to keep bugging each other. They just used the facade 'hatred' to show how much they wanted to be in that person's life, that hatred was just the surface everyone could see but inside the both of them, their core was purely because of love.

"Let's find out today, we have to know what Mrs. Wang needs to say, afterall she's the upper hand and the leader of this so called alliance"

Another woman I am very proud and a fan off, Mrs. Wang had have a hard time especially when her late husband died 5 years ago. It was so painful for her to see the one she loves slowly dying from cancer, but she believes that it's really time for him to go. I thought she's going to be broken hearted, one where you can't even talk to her properly, one that thinks her whole life had died along with Mr. Wang.

But she didn't, instead she keeps wanting to handle different business her husband had. She knew how much loved her husband was as he's been helping different poor communities and donating in different organizations to help children and people suffering from diseases. They both established the company not for them to have their own fortune and get rich, they built that company to give many people the chance to work and live a life kindly just like her husband.

"She's pretty hard driven to push through with whatever she wants, I can say that she's less controlling than any other parent" I vocalized my thoughts, Connor just smiled as he continued to drive towards the airport.

Within a few minutes we finally arrived at the airport and Caesar and Darren's car was immediately seen. Connor parked his car close to Darren's as I got down and headed to where Caesar is standing. He's alone, which was surprising, standing near the entrance of the airport where the arrived area is currently located.