Introduction

Hi thereeeee (:

I'm a new writer here, and I'd like to just introduce this book to you! (If anyone is even reading this like ever hahahahah)

This is my very first book ever, and I'm excited to be writing it! My reason for starting this book is quite random lolol. Monsta X has been in my dreams a lot lately and I just wanted written records of the dreams so I can look back on them later.

With that being said, a lot of these stories will be based on my dreams that MX have featured in.

This book will have mostly fluff, some angst (with fluff because I personally hate sad endings), and MAYBE smut. I've never had "experience" with smut so if I even write one, it'll be out of my imagination/inspiration from other fanfic writers. Guys like foreal I don't even watch porn. And I'm a healthy young lady. I'm just not very into that 18++++++ stuff ya know. 

I'll write smut if I ever get the courage to, but please don't expect it out of me hahahahahaha

Also, I will open for requests if I get enough readers. Which idk who knows when it will happen lol.

But I'm looking forward to sharing my stories with you! Thanks for reading.

Love you and see you soon (: <3 

P.S: Make sure to vote and add this to your library if you want to keep reading!