Wonho (Smutty) Tickle Fight

You were sitting on the couch, watching TV when Wonho plopped next to you with a bowl of ramen.

"You didn't make me any?" you pouted.
"Of course I did, y/n, you can have half of this bowl," he replied with a smile.

You skipped to the kitchen to get chopsticks and happily started digging into the ramen.

After you were both done, you snuggled against each other on the couch, focusing on the TV show.
After a while, the characters in the show started kissing... then a little more ... and then more ...
You could feel your face heating up, so you averted your gaze from the TV and buried your face into Wonho's chest.

He chuckled. "Baby, you don't have to be embarrassed. It's a natural thing that all couples do," he said.
"B-but it makes me nervous to watch those types of scenes with you..." you stuttered.
"Awwww shy y/n," Wonho said, poking your cheek.

You jumped at his sudden touch.

He then started poking your sides, making you flinch. That was your weak spot for tickles, and you couldn't hold in your laughter.
You tried to tickle him back, bur Wonho beat you to it by securing his legs around your waist and tickling your entire body.
You tried to free yourself from him, but his strong thighs held you too close to him.
He then threw you over his shoulder and took you to the bedroom. He gently pushed you onto the bed and gazed into your eyes, hovering over you.

"Wh-what are you doing, Wonho?" you asked, shyly.
"I'm gonna tickle you...but in a different way," he smirked.

You laid there in confusion when Wonho suddenly but gently planted his lips onto your neck. You felt chills going down your entire body.

He worked his lips all around your neck until you started squirming out of control.
Your soft spot.
You never knew where it was, since you've never gone "that far" before.

"A-ah.. Wonho.. I'm sensitive there.." you said.
But Wonho was hungry; his kisses became sloppier and rougher on your neck until a purple bruise formed.

"Sorry, y/n, didn't mean to make a mark," Wonho said sheepishly, rubbing his neck.
As a sign of accepting his apology, you simply wrapped your arms around his neck, signaling that you wanted to kiss him.

Wonho, who was climbed on top of you at this point, took your arms from his neck and placed them above your head, lacing his fingers with yours.

He slowly moved his face towards yours, and you closed your eyes. You could feel his soft, plump lips on yours as your mouths danced together.

After a couple minutes of soft kisses, he nibbled on your bottom lip, asking you for entrance. You opened your mouth, giving Wonho enough space to slip his tongue into your mouth. You could feel every inch of his sweet lips and tongue, while he thoroughly explored you.

The kiss started getting sloppier and soppier, and Wonho started pulling on your shirt. His hand made its way into your shirt, unclasping your bra in seconds. He caressed your breasts as he continued kissing you. You felt tingling sensations in your body, and you were glad that Wonho's mouth was on yours since you would've been a moaning mess.

His hands slowly went down to your pants, unzipping them. Without breaking the kiss, he slipped his hand in your pants, making circular motions on your lower part.

You kissed him harder to keep yourself from moaning, but you couldn't help a few from escaping. You squirmed and arched your back from the pleasure.

You've never gone this far with Wonho. You two have had a few hot make out sessions, but his hands have never been under your clothes. Everything was your first time, and it felt so good.

But you suddenly came back to your senses.

You weren't sure if you were ready to do this, after all.
You broke the kiss.

"I- I don't know if I'm ready yet," you said.
"That's okay, y/n, I didn't mean to rush anything, I promise," he replied.
"I'm really sorry- I ruined the mood but I just don't know if-"
Wonho broke you off with a soft kiss on your lips.
"It's okay, baby. I'm willing to wait as long as you want. I love you way too much to make you do things you don't want to do. I love every inch of you and I would never take advantage of your body," he said, caressing your cheeks.

You nodded and gave him a kiss on his cheek, and he pulled you into a hug.

"I respect our relationship, y/n- I love you so much," he said while planting a kiss on your head.
"What did I do to deserve you? I love you more than you know," you replied.

He gave you a big, loving smile. That was all you needed to be sure of his love for you.

A/N: i think this is more of a try not to cringe challenge than a smutty imagine bc it sucks hahahahahahahahahahahahaah sorry it's bc i have zero experience :(((((
i'll work to do better next time!!! i promise!!!
meanwhile, IM SO EXCITED FOR THE COMEBACK OMG THE TRACKLIST LOOKS FIREEEEE ASFFFF

ok make sure to vote/commment/add this to your library!!

xoxo,
forebebe❤️