I.M. (Fluff) First Kiss

The sound of your alarm startled you, and you sluggishly rolled over to your side to make it stop ringing.
You let out a slight groan but quickly remembered that you had a great day planned ahead of you.

Today is your birthday, and you and your childhood best friend Changkyun agreed to meet at your local park to enjoy the town carnival: your favorite part of the year!

You slipped out of your bed and went into your bathroom to take a relaxing shower.
When you got out, you treated yourself with facial and lip masks.

Afterwards, you went downstairs to make yourself a quick breakfast.
You devoured your breakfast and went back to your room to start getting ready.

You did your daily routine of natural hair and makeup. You went to your closet to pick out your clothes and chose to wear a flowy white skirt with a lavender blouse.

Your phone started ringing, and the caller ID said "kkukkungie ♡"

CK: Hey y/n! Are you ready yet? I'm almost at your house!
You: Hi Changkyun! I thought we were meeting at the park?
CK: Yeah, but I decided to come pick you up; it's your birthday afterall. Happy birthday!
You: Thanks!! I'll be out in a few minutes.

You excitedly skipped to the front door to slip on your white sneakers and opened the door.

"Y/n!" Changkyun said, standing in the doorway with a bundle of your favorite flowers.
"Changkyun! Aww thank you for the flowers; they're beautiful," you thanked him and inhaled the pleasant scent of the flowers.
'Not as much as you are ...' Changkyun said under his breath.
"Hmm?" You asked; you heard him mumble something but got distracted by the flowers.
"No-noth-nothing," Changkyun stuttered, avoiding your gaze.

You smiled at him and headed to his car to go to the carnival.

-At the carnival -

"Changkyun!! I wanna try and get that stuffed animal!!" you pointed at a target shooting station.

The rules were simple: you had to shoot at least 6 bullets out of 10 chances into the inner circle of the target to get the biggest stuffed animal. If you get 4, you get a small stuffed animal.

You were determined to get the stuffed baby wolf, since it resembled Changkyun alot.

"Let's go try," Changkyun replied.

You eagerly ran to the target station and gave the supervisor money.

"Ready? Shoot!" directed the supervisor.

You carefully lined up the target and shot as accurately as possible.
Miss.
"It's okay! You still have 9 more shots left!" Changkyun encouraged.

You repeated the process and made a perfect shot at the target. Your next shots were perfect as well.

"You won the wolf animal, congratulations!" exclaimed the supervisor.

You squealed in happiness and hugged the fluffy animal. Changkyun laughed at your cuteness.

"You like it that much, y/n?" asked Changkyun.
"Yeah, it resembles you alot," you nonchalantly replied, playing with the animal.

Changkyun froze in his steps and turned around to face you.

"So you like it because it resembles me?" he asked in reassurance.
"Yeah, didn't I just tell you that?" you giggled.
"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.
"What's what supposed to mean, Changkyun? You're confusing me here," you laughed.