Minhyuk (Smut) Physical Therapy

YALL I SUCK AT SMUT SO I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE BUT HERE I GO OH SHIT ASLFJSDLKJF

You have been visiting your physical therapist, Minhyuk, for almost a year now. You are a dancer at YG Entertainment, and you hurt your back one day while demonstrating choreography to the trainees.

You really enjoy going to physical therapy because you have a nice bond with all of the staff there, especially Minhyuk!

Well, he also happens to be very hot, which is a plus.

The alarm rang for you to start getting ready for your appointment, so you got your lazy ass off of your couch to take a quick shower and do your daily makeup routine. You put on cute but casual clothes.

After getting ready, you hopped in your car to leave for your appointment. When you arrived, you signed in and waited on the couch for the nurse to call you in.

Minutes passed, and Bona, the nurse, who is also your closest friend, called you in for the appointment.

"You're the last patient today, y/n!" Bona said, while guiding you to Minhyuk's office.

You gently knocked on the door, and a cheerful voice answered, "it's open!"

You slipped inside and greeted your therapist.

He was sitting at his desktop with his white dress shirt unbuttoned at his sleeves and collar. You could see his toned arms through the sheer shirt, and his metal watch shined while he typed his patients' records into his computer.

He looked sexier than usual today.

"Ah, hello y/n~ So, how have you been feeling since the last monthly visit?" Minhyuk asked with a cute smile on his face.

"I've been better, but I still need to do a lot of stretches and exercises to keep my back from basically falling out of place when I dance," you replied with a small smile.

"Sounds like you're getting better! Keep doing those exercises, and I promise you will be better in a few months," he winked.

It's almost a routine for him to wink at you, but you feel your heart skip every time. You knew it was only a patient and doctor relationship, but you couldn't help but have a slight bit of hope for him.

"Let's check out how your back is doing. Lay down with your face down over there for me," he gently guided you towards the medical table.

You did as told, and you felt his gentle touch on your back. It felt soothing, and you always liked how he rubbed his hands down your back, even though you knew it was just to check if anything was wrong.

He was doing the usual routine, but today, his touches felt... well...

Different.

They almost felt a little seductive, as if he was trying to arouse you.

"Does it hurt when I do that?" Minhyuk asked while gently rubbing his thumbs on your back dimples.

"N-no.." you stuttered, trying to keep yourself from getting wet.

Bona interrupted the appointment when she poked her head through the office door.