Minhyuk - A Little Jealousyyy (Fluff)

"Hey I saw your friend Minhyuk on a date yesterday," Sangah whispered into your ear during class.
"And you're telling me this because..?" you responded nonchalantly while shuffling through your papers.
"I don't know; I thought you guys only hung out with each other? It was weird to see him with another girl," Sangah replied.

You shrugged and turned your focus to the board.
"Maybe he just wants to date," you said.

You're good at keeping a poker face, but your heart started beating faster out of nerves.
'Minhyuk? On a date? Really? Without telling me? Okay he has no reason to report everything to me. But still,  why didn't he tell me????'

You thought to yourself as you pretended to listen to your professor.

You've been friends with Minhyuk for about seven years, but it had only been a little while since you've realized your feelings for him.
You've kept your feelings to yourself in fears of loosing the friendship, but when you heard about Minhyuk's date, you immediately felt your stomach twist in jealousy.

Minutes passed.. Then an hour.

"Alright students, make sure you complete assignment number twelve on page five for next class!" the professor shouted as students rushed out of the room.

You slowly packed your belongings and sulked out of class, trying to process Minhyuk's date in  your mind.

'Who am I to care anyways? It's his dating life... I don't have any right to intervene,' you thought to yourself.

You walked to the dining hall with a blank expression on your face, thinking about how you're going to face Minhyuk next class.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and quickly spun around.
"Hi!! Are you going to eat??" you saw a ray of sunshine smiling at you.

'Shit.' you thought to yourself.
'I don't have the nerves to face him right now! Shit WHAT DO I DO-'
You panicked internally as Minhyuk stood in front of you, waiting for your response.

"Uh I- I uh- No. I'm actually not that hungry right now," you lied.
"Awww.. Are you sure? You don't want to grab lunch with me?" Minhyuk gave you his puppy eyes.
"No, I mean yes of course, but I'm sort of busy today," you lied again.
"Awww.." Minhyuk pouted and grabbed your hand.
"Pretty pleaseeee?" he begged.
"Ah fine, but I have to go soon," you gave in.

"YAY!!" Minhyuk pulled you into the dining hall.

You both grabbed a tray of food and sat down at the nearest table. You picked at your food, still thinking about Minhyuk's date with another girl.

"What's wrong, y/n? You need to eat," Minhyuk looked at you, worriedly.
"I just.. Don't really feel like eating," you forced a smile.
"Hmm.. You look like you have a lot on your mind. Tell me! You know you can tell me anything!!" he beamed cheerfully.

'Well I would, but it's about you so I don't think I can,' you thought.

"Nothing! It's nothing. I mean I have nothing on my mind. Nothin's going on!" you waved your hands in denial.

Minhyuk stared at you in disbelief, but didn't ask further.

"You know what, I'm not feeling so well - I think I'm going to skip my last class for today," you told Minhyuk as you walked out of the dining hall together.
"Are you okay? Do you want me to walk you back home?" Minhyuk asked.
You shook your head no. "I'm fine, really. I'll see you around."