I.M. (Smutty) - Kiss Me

"Kiss me."

Changkyun looked at you with a confused expression.
"Where did that come from?" he asked.

"I don't know. Just .." you looked away.

You were just about to enter college, but never had your first kiss yet - let alone your first boyfriend.

You knew that your best friend, Changkyun, was experienced in dating.

"I just.. I wanna know what a kiss feels like, okay?"  you said quietly.
"Wouldn't this be your first kiss then?" Changkyun asked, a little puzzled.

"Yeah, that's why I'm asking you," you replied.

Changkyun nodded and moved slowly towards you.
The room was completely silent, and you could only hear yourself swallowing loudly in nervousness.

Changkyun inched towards you, and you inadvertently pushed yourself further into the couch.

"Come towards me," he said in his low voice.

You scooted towards him.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked.

You swallowed again and nodded.

"Okay... Close your eyes," he whispered and put your arms around his neck.

You closed your eyes and waited for his lips to touch yours.
Seconds later, you felt something smooth and soft on your lips.
It started with a few pecks, leading to a deeper kiss.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to his body.
His lips moved from your upper to lower lips, repeating a steady pattern and softly caressing you.

He slowly pulled you into his lap, quickly deepening the mood.

You were a little amateur at it at first, but were quick to follow Changkyun's pace.
You copied the movements of his tongue, slowly getting to know his habits.

Changkyun suddenly came to his senses, suddenly unraveling his lips from yours.

"I.. I uh.. Isn't this just practice? I don't know if we should-" he started, flustered.
He stopped when he saw you staring at him with your half closed eyes, lips glistening with the sticky fluid that you and Changkyun have been sharing.

It took every inch of Changkyun to not pounce on top of you, yet you continued to seduce him unknowingly.

"Whyyy.." you whined.
"I was just starting to enjoy it... Can't we do a little bit more?" you whined again.

"I- I can't. I don't think I'll stop," Changkyun looked down and fidgeted with his hands.
"We don't have to stop," you whispered.

You put your hands on his chest and started kissing his neck and ears.
Changkyun resisted at first, but eventually gave in.

He lifted and carried you to his bed, his lips never leaving yours.

"Are you sure you won't regret this?" he asked while laying you down.

Instead of replying, you started undoing the ribbon of your blouse.

Author's Note:

short story but i hope you liked it!!! i might write part 2 but i'm not sure hahahaha do you guys want me to???

also, if any of you guys are going to any of mx's tour concerts, i wanna know!! (:

xoxo,
forebebe ❤️