I.M. (Smut) Mini Skirt pt.2

"Babygirl, you don't know what you just got yourself into."
He had your wrists pinned down against the soft cushion of your couch, looking into your eyes with desire.

You smiled in satisfaction while wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Do me however you want," you said, daringly and seductively.

"I love it when you're provocative," Changkyun licked his lips.

He crashed his lips onto yours, and you immediately kissed back. His strong grip prevented you from moving your hands, but you wanted to touch him so badly.

"Changkyun-let me-touch-you," you muttered, in between kisses.
"Bad girls-don't get to-do-what-they-want," he replied.

You knew he was just saying that to try to get dominance, but it never worked on you. You knew just the right way to make him follow your commands.

You tightened your legs around his waist and started moving your hips again, just like how you did to seduce him. Sure enough, Changkyun subconsciously freed your wrists because he was too distracted by the pleasure you were giving him with your hips.

You took this chance to wrap your arms around his neck to get a better grip on him. You pulled his neck down and whispered in his ear:

"You know I always have dominance, baby. Don't try anything and let me do the work."

This caught him off guard, which made it easier for you to sit him back up against the couch so you were now in his lap again.

His face turned beet red out of embarrassment of his failed attempt at dominance.

"Y/n.. When can I ever take control of you," he pouted.

"When you become bold enough to seduce me," you smirked.

You slowly leaned over and sucked on his sweet spot on his neck, making him bite his lips to keep in his moans. Purple bruises appeared all around his neck and collar bones.

"A-ah that h-hurts, y/n..." he said quietly.
"Shh... I'm almost done.." you whispered.
"Please... I wanna kiss you too..." he begged, eyes almost filled with tears.
"You're so cute when you cry... It makes me wanna mess with you more," you replied hungrily.

You wiped his tears and kissed his forehead before kissing his lips roughly while stroking his hard member under his sweatpants. It was pointless for Changkyun to even try to hold in his moans at this point since you were touching him in just the right places.

"Y-y/n.. Ah why are you so- good.." he said, bursting with pleasure.

You replied by touching him even harder.

"I- I need you- I need you right now..." he begged.

You smirked and slowly stripped your crop top and mini skirt, showing the beautiful lace lingerie that you put on before.

Changkyun gasped in pleasure at the sight of your body, boosting your confidence.

You quickly pulled down Changkyun's sweat pants, revealing the big bulge he had been hiding underneath.

"I guess we won't be needing this," you said as you stripped off his underwear.

"Or this," you added as you slid your lingerie off.
"Y-yeah.." Changkyun replied shyly but still took a good look at your body.

You immediately grabbed his manhood with your hands and started touching it lightly. After seeing Changkyun's look of desire, you started pumping it vigorously.

He squirmed on the couch, gripping every surface of it. You grabbed his hand and placed it in your inner thighs, hinting that you wanted him to touch you too.

The room was filled with moans and heavy breathing as you two caressed each other's lower areas. When you heard Changkyun's moans get louder and louder, coming to his climax, you stopped your hand movement.

He stopped roaming his hands around you and looked at you in displeasure.

To quench his thirst, you quickly positioned your entrance above Changkyun's member and slowly sat into him.

You wrapped one arm around his neck and the other around the back of his head, locking your fingers into his soft, wet hair.

He slid his hands down to your bum and grabbed them forcefully to hold in his moans.

You buried your face into the crook of his neck and moved your hips in slow circles, gaining Changkyun's moans which were music to your ears.

You smiled against his skin at the delightfulness of this situation, and felt Changkyun throw his head back in pleasure.

"A litte more... Yeah.. R-right-right there..." he said, in between loud moans.

You started riding him harder and faster, clapping your skin against his.
Your breathing got faster and faster as you felt your hips and legs grow weak.

"Y/n..! I'm about to- I'm gonna- Can I-" Changkyun exclaimed through heavy breaths.

You were about to reach your orgasm as you told him that he could release.

You felt his hot liquid drip all over your legs. You gave a couple more thrusts before reaching your high point and releasing your fluid.

You fell back on the couch, still breathing heavily from all of the work that you just did.

Changkyun leaned over you and gave you a sweet peck.

"That was really good, y/n - I would've regretted it if I went straight to bed," he smiled.

You caressed his cheek and brushed his wet hair out of his eyes.

"See, I told you you wanted it," you grinned.
"We should do it again later, but next time I should have control," Changkyun suggested with his pouty face.

"We'll see, baby. Depends on how well you can tempt me," you replied arrogantly but jokingly.

He kept his pouty face while lying down next to you and letting you rest your head on his arm.

"Watch me improve. I'll have you calling me Daddy in no time."

A/N: anotHER SUCKY ASS SMUT BUT IT'S OKAY AHHAHA
i kinda liked this storyline bc the reader took control of ck and i like it when the reader has control hehehe. i feel like these types of smuts are uncommon tho bc i always see mx taking control of the reader. maybe i'm just overlooking stuff lolol
i hope i've at least slightly improved since my last smut.. if not i'm sorry 😂😂😂 i'm working on it!!

& STREAM SHOOT OUT GUYSSSS IT'S ALMOST AT 12M 😭😭😭🙌🏻🙌🏻LET'S GIVE OUR BOYS MORE THAN 1 WIN 😭😭😭

that's it for today & make sure to vote/comment/add this to your library!! thanks for reading!!

xoxo,
forebebe❤️