Shownu (Smut) Sticky pt. 1

"Happy fourth anniversary!" you both exclaimed to yourselves at the dinner table.

You and Shownu held hands as you blew out the candles together. It was your fourth year with Shownu, and you were at his apartment to celebrate the special occasion.

He attempted to prepare you a fancy dinner, but sadly ended up almost burning the kitchen. Instead, you both decided to order takeout from a famous pasta restaurant.

After dinner and blowing out the candles, you sliced the cake and gave Shownu a piece, placing a piece in front of yourself as well. You happily dug into the cake, which was your favorite flavor.

"Y/n," Shownu called out with his mouth stuffed with cake and icing.
"Hmm?" you turned to face him, and your nose was attacked with an enormous blob of white icing.
You shrieked and jumped back, surprised. All you could hear was Shownu laughing at your cuteness.

"Aaaack!! What was that for!" you screamed and giggled, secretly enjoying the situation. You then scooped some icing from the cake and smeared it on his cheek.
"You wanna play?? This is called revenge!!"

The dinner table was covered in vanilla icing as you both tried to get revenge on each other. You ran around the kitchen laughing, ducking from all of the icing that Shownu was throwing at you.

When he was looking away, you managed to scoop a big portion of icing from the cake and attempted to throw it in his face.
Instead, it hit his neck and slid down to his collarbone.

You gulped.

The white icing was glistening on his clearly visible, deep collarbone, and your not-so-innocent mind started to get weird thoughts. You blinked a couple times and shook your head to shoo the thoughts away.

Shownu noticed your odd actions and stopped to look at what you were doing.

"You okay?" he asked.
"Y-yeah..I'm fine. I just- errr- got some icing in my hair that's all," you mumbled excuses but still couldn't help but stare at the sticky white icing, now making its way down to his chest.

He followed the path of your eyes, and finally noticed where they were landed.

"Oh."
"Yeah."
"Oh.."
"Sorry.."
"..."
"I didn't.. I didn't mean to make this awkward.." you said, sheepishly.

He clicked his gaze up to meet your eyes, but you averted yours away, still embarrassed about your naughty thoughts.
You could feel him smiling at you, but you didn't know why.

'Shit. I just embarrassed myself in front of Shownu. He probably thinks I'm hella perverted now. Rest in piece my innocent image..' you thought to yourself as you heard him walking towards you.
You closed your eyes shut, still afraid of making eye contact with him.

When you heard complete silence, you reluctantly pried your eyes open. You blinked and stared at Shownu, who had a mysterious smirk on his face.

Just when you were about to speak out, Shownu used his left hand to lift your chin, and the other to slowly smear the cold, sticky icing onto your neck... down to your collarbone.

"There. We're even now," he smirked.
"Wh-what..? Did- oh my god.." you stuttered.
"Hey, you're the one who made the atmosphere like this in the first place. I just got revenge," he replied nonchalantly.
"I'm sorry.." you said nervously. "You probably thought I was innocent and all and I just messed it all up-"
"No," he disagreed. "I like it."
"Huh?" you replied, astonished.

"I like it. I like this side of you, y/n," he reiterated.
"What do you mean..?" you asked in disbelief.
"It's good to know that my girl has some sort of sexual desire, because I know I've been holding mine for a while," he said, teasingly.

Your face turned scarlet red, and you attempted to cover your face with your hands still sticky from the icing.

He let out a low chuckle.
"So what do we do now...? I mean it does happen to be our anniversary.." he said.
"H-huh..?" you only continued to stare at his deep brown eyes. "Shouldn't we uh, get cleaned up first though?" you replied, embarassed.
"No need. We can do that while we're... playing," Shownu slid his hand around your waist, bringing his lips down to your neck.

He started lightly licking the icing from your neck, which was now melted down to your collarbone and into your shirt.

You lifted your chin in astonishment, and Shownu took this chance to dig his face deeper into your neck, licking more forcefully.

He started moving his lips down to your collarbone, and by this time, you'd already given in.

You threw your head back to give him more access, and Shownu vigorously moved his lips along your collarbone and chest, replacing the icing with sloppy purple marks.

"That- that hurts Shownu.." you whined.
"Shh baby.. I'm just trying to clean you up," he mumbled, his lips still planted on your chest.

When there was no more icing on your exposed skin, he started unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"Your turn," he smirked.

You hesitated, but your mind changed immediately when you saw his beautifully toned body. You threw your arms around his neck, immediately devouring the icing there.

He let out small grunts of pleasure, which aroused you within seconds.

You hungrily traced your lips down to his chest and licked the remaining parts of the icing while leaving red, visible marks.

You pulled away, trying to catch your breath. You had only been resting for a few seconds when Shownu's lips came crashing onto yours. He impatiently tore your blouse open, letting the buttons fly away and exposing your skin to the chilly air.
He took you into his embrace, and you swung your legs around his waist with your arms still around his neck.

Shownu started walking towards the bedroom, his lips still devouring yours.
He flung open the door and gently pushed you onto the clean, black sheets.

You both breathed heavily, wanting more and more.

A/N: HI LONG TIME NO UPDATE !!😭😭 i feel better now & i was in the mood to edit this & upload it (: i'll still be pretty slow with the updates but please just bare with meeee ): i'll probably be more free when december is over.

BUT... 1.7k READS?! THIS ALL HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?!!? THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH 😭😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

&& part 2 will be up soon! this one is super kinky ngl 😂😂😂 i felt embarrassed writing this but oh well hahshahsjskd

thanks for reading & make sure to add this to your library/vote/comment!!

xoxo,
forebebe ❤️

p.s.
new book coming really soon!!