Hyungwon (Fluff) SeongDeok

***seongdeok is a korean term short for "seonggonghan deokhoo," which basically means a fan who has "succeeded." it's usually used to describe a fan who had special interactions with groups that they like!***

You woke up to your manager Amber banging on your front door.

"Y/N!!! WAKE UP!! YOU NEED TO GO GET READY TO FILM IDOL ROOM TODAY!!!" she shouted.

You groaned and stuffed a pillow in your face, hoping it would block you out from the world. You had only gotten 3 hours of sleep because you were up last night practicing for your solo comeback.

You whined and got up from your bed so you could let your manager in, but it was tempting to just make her leave and cancel your schedule.

"What took you so long?" Amber scoffed.
"I only had 3 hours of sleep. Sorry that I was practicing?" you replied sarcastically.
"Just go gather your stuff. We're going straight to the salon," she ordered.
"Oh and grab your Monsta X goods or whatever. The Idol Room staff told me to make you bring it. Don't ask me why - they said you're gonna need it for the shoot today," she added.

You walked into your room and gathered your belongings in a duffel bag: a book, your eye drops and contacts, air pods, phone charger, a hat, and some extra clothes. You then carefully placed your mondoongie and some other concert and album goods into your bag.

You put on a black mask and white baseball cap with black sunglasses, and stayed in your sweater and leggings.

"I'm ready," you walked out to the living room.

You paid a quick visit to the salon and went straight to JTBC. A middle aged woman walked into your waiting room, informing your manager that they will begin filming in ten minutes. Amber gave them a quick thank you and came over to check on you.

"How are you feeling? We're gonna begin in like ten," she said.

"Hella tired but I just drank a Monster so I should be fine. Oh and did you ask them why they told me to bring my Monsta X stuff? The shoot isn't even about them," you asked.

"They said you're gonna find out later. I'm just guessing they told you to bring it because you said you're a fan during the pre interview for the show," Amber said.

"Miss y/n! Please follow me to the studio. We're about to start!" the same middle aged woman took you to the studio.

You greeted Doni and Coni, giving them big hugs since you guys have been close friends since Weekly Idol.

"Okay let's start! In 1, 2, 3, (lets go of the slate)!"

You began the show with Doni and Coni, nervous at first but slowly making yourself comfortable. Towards the end of the talk, the two MCs started mentioning Monsta X.

"So, y/n, I heard you are a big Monbebe. How long have you liked them for?" Doni asked.

"I've liked Monsta X sunbaenims for about ____years/months. I think they're super talented and always come out with amazing songs. They seem like really great people too, even though I've never met them, and I think as a hoobae I can always learn a lot from them," you replied with a twinkle in your eyes.

"You seem more interested when you're talking about Monsta X than when you're talking about your own promotions," Coni joked.

"Well that actually might be true," you chuckled and joked back.

"So before we started filming today, we asked y/n to bring some of her Monsta X goods so we could see how devoted of a fan she is," Doni said to the camera.
"Could you bring out her stuff please, Amber?" Coni asked.