Minhyuk (Fluff) You're Cute

You walked into Biology class, your least favorite.
You liked Biology but hated the class because your teacher was just so terrible at teaching.

You struggled to open the heavy door to the classroom when you suddenly felt something hovering over your head, the door simultaneously getting lighter.
You looked up and behind you to see what was going on.

The quiet boy in your Biology class, Minhyuk, was holding the door open with his massive hand, right above your head.

"Thanks!" you beamed at him.

He gave you a small smile, and you could see a hint of red tinting his cheeks.

You smiled to yourself at his cuteness while walking towards your seat.
You opened your notebook and leaned your chin against your hand. The teacher hadn't even started the lecture, yet you were already bored.

Next thing you knew, you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder.

"Hi.. Um.. He's about to start explaining the project to do over this weekend.. I thought you might like to hear," Minhyuk said, barely audible.

'Shit. I slept through the entire lecture. Why didn't he wake me up sooner?' you thought to yourself.

You sat straight up, murmuring a small thanks.

"You will need to get into pairs and work on this project over the weekend together. You may not work separately and combine work afterwards because this is supposed to teach you teamwork. Now find yourselves a partner and start planning!" your teacher said.

You could hear groans and grunts around the classroom, all too lazy to do any work with each other.

You were about to get up to look for a partner when someone tugged at your shirt sleeve.

"Y..y/n.. Would you uh.. Maybe uh.. Wanna be partners for this..?" Minhyuk asked half hesitantly, staring at the wall to your left.

You didn't have friends in there anyways, might as well just take what you get. Plus he's cute and smart. So why not?

"Sure. What should we do for this?" you sat back down.
"I have everything planned," Minhyuk smiled shyly.
He eagerly explained his project idea, making sketches and using large hand motions to help you understand better.

"Sounds good to me. Where and when should we meet?" you asked.
"Uhh maybe the library at 2 tomorrow? Is that okay?" he answered.
"It's a deal," you answered.

-Next Day-

You walked into the library, and everywhere was crowded. You even saw other classmates working on their Biology project together.

"Y/n!! Here!!" you heard someone call your name from afar.
You spun yourself around and found a bright smiled Minhyuk waiting for you at a large table.
You walked over and set your backpack down, and you couldn't help but smile back at the sunshine.

"Hey, Minhyuk," you greeted him.
"Hi y/n, so I was thinking..." he blabbed on and on about how you guys should carry out the project.

After a few minutes of Minhyuk talking, there was an awkward silence.

"Well," you broke the silence. "I didn't know that you talked this much," you laughed.

"Oh.. S-sorry.. Did it bother you? I just got too comfortable and excited around you and I-" he reverted to his shy side.

"No no," you cut him off. "I've just never seen your outgoing and talkative side before and it caught me off guard. You're always in the back during class, never talking to anyone."