Shownu (Smut) Sticky pt. 2

He immediately started devouring you again, making you let out whimpers from pleasure and pain.

You could feel his warm hands roaming around your body to feel every inch of you. He hungrily pulled off your half torn open blouse, arousing you more in an instant.

You could feel yourself almost hypnotized by the situation, euphoria taking over your body.

"More.. More Shownu.." you begged.

He smirked at your submissiveness and hovered over you, still far more clothed than you were.

"How bad do you want me?" he asked.
Your breath became heavier as you furrowed your eyebrows and begged. You impatiently took his hands and attempted to make him play with you.

"Such an impatient little girl."
"Let's see how long you can last before loosing your mind," he chuckled.

He took his hands from yours and slid them down your arms, grabbing both of your hands with his own.
He gently but firmly pinned your arms against the bed, making you squirm for freedom.

"No, no princess - you only get to touch me if you pass the test."
"You are- such- a tease," you said between attempts to free your hands from him.
You tried to loosen his grip and start kissing him again, but your strength was nothing compared to his.
You eventually gave in, making your body go limp.

"There. That's a good girl," he gazed down at you.
"Good girls get what they deserve."

He tore off what was left of your clothes, leaving you to shiver at the sudden touch of cold air.

"Cold? You'll warm up soon," he smirked.

He slipped out of his own clothes, making you drool at his perfect body.
Pinning your hands back to the bed, he slowly started moving his hips against yours, instantly releasing loud moans from you.

"Pleasured already? I haven't even started baby," he whispered against your ear.
He breathed softly on your neck and leaned in to leave more purple marks against it.
Your back arched in arousal, effectively giving him more room to move against you.

He now grabbed both of your wrists with one hand, slowly moving his other hand down to your wet area.
He moved his fingers in motions that you've never felt before, making you loose your sanity.

"What- what is that- that- this- yes oh my god-" you panted in pleasure.
You subconsciously squirmed your wrists with an increased desire to touch the delightful sight ahead of you.

Shownu finally loosened his grip on you, and you immediately reached down to his member and started rubbing it vigorously.

He threw his head back in pleasure while he fiddled with your hair.
You sat upright and pushed him down on the bed, eager to devour this man.

You slowly massaged his inner thighs, earning a moan of delight.
You sat on top of him and leaned down to nibble on his ears while he caressed your breasts. You flinched a little when he started playing with your nipples.
You continued your way down his bare chest, giving him purple and red marks all around.

"I'm- sensitive there," Shownu moaned while grabbing your breasts more forcefully.

You ignored his whimpers and positioned your entrance above his enlarged area.
You went back and forth, teasing him.

"Just- just sit into me," Shownu begged, eagerly.
"Who's the begger now?" you smirked.
"This is payback for what you did before."

You teased him a couple more times before slowly sitting into him. It took you quite a bit to get used to his size, but the great pleasure was worth it.

You started to slowly move your hips up and down, releasing a loud moan. He placed his hands firmly on your hips, giving you support to move more.

You grinded your hips in circular motions, and Shownu moaned and gasped, surprised at your pleasuring action.

You both panted loudly as you bounced and move against him, your sweaty skin clapping louder and louder.

"Shownu- I'm close- I'm-" you panted.
"I'm almost done y/n-" he moaned and thrusted into you more vigorously.

You both gave a few more sloppy thrusts before releasing together.
You panted and snuggled into his chest, too tired to even clean up.

"That felt good," you smiled.
"More than good," Shownu replied.

You looked up at him, and he planted a butterfly kiss on your forehead.

"Happy anniversary, baby."

A/N: EXAMS ARE OVERRRRR!
i can finally write more 😭😭😭
sorry this was sooooo overdue hahskdlelskdjskaljd i hate school life but i'm on break now!!

shoutout to my friend who reads this & GRADUATED EARLY U LUCKY BIATCH
ily❤️

&& 2.28k reads wow.. you guys just amaze me alot 😭 thank you for sticking around & i promise not to disappoint you(: i'm soooo glad to be back again!!

thanks for reading & make sure to like/comment/vote!!

xoxo,
forebebe ❤️