I.M. (Smutty) Mini Skirt pt. 1

You were on the kitchen counter getting some work done when you heard the front door creak open.
Changkyun, your boyfriend of three years, walked in with a tired look on his face with his under eye circles drooping down to his chin.

"Hi, baby," you greeted him with a soft kiss on his cheek.
"Hi, y/n," he said softly, pecking you back.
"Everything okay?" you asked, worried.
"Yeah, just tired from all this work, ya know," he replied with a small smile.

Changkyun plopped down on the couch and held his arms open.
"I missed you so much my darling," he said with his deep voice.

You walked over to fill his empty arms, sitting on his lap and burying your head in his chest.
"I missed you and your touch," you whispered.

Changkyun gently lifted you off of his chest and raised an eyebrow at you.
"My touch, huh," he said.
You nodded desperately, eyes suddenly full of lust.
The sight of his loosened tie and messy hair was only adding to your desire.

"I missed you alot, y/n, but I'm just really, really tired right now.. Can we just cuddle and sleep?" he said, apologetically.
"I need you, Changkyun," you whined.
"I need you too, y/n, but I just don't have the energy to right now," he frowned, frustrated.

You smiled at him acceptingly.
"If you're that tired, we'll just wait until tomorrow," you ruffled his hair.
"Thank you, baby," he smiled and kissed your forehead.

Little did this innocent baby know what you'd been planning.

While Changkyun was in the shower, you went to your room to put on a beautiful set of lingerie with a revealing crop top and miniskirt.
You looked at yourself in the mirror, satisfied with what you had planned.

'He's getting a show tonight,' you thought to yourself.

You smirked and checked yourself out once more before hearing Changkyun open the bathroom door.
He was wearing sweat pants with a towel over his wet hair. You could see his toned upper body since he wasn't wearing a shirt.

You adjusted yourself and went to the living room, where Changkyun was picking out a TV show to watch.

"Wh-what are you- d-doing..?" Changkyun had a confused but delighted look on his face.

Instead of replying, you turned AOA- MINISKIRT on your phone, and danced the choreography.
You had been practicing this dance to show Changkyun for weeks, and you're finally presenting it to him!
You danced all of the choreography perfectly, with a touch of more seductiveness.
You could tell that Changkyun was enjoying it because he concentrated on you and constantly bit his lips.

After finishing the dance, you slowly walked towards him and sat in his lap.
"Y-y/n- I- I told you I'm too tired for anything today," he stuttered.
"Mhm.. But what's this..?" you pointed to his growing member under his clothes.
"Being tired is an excuse... I know you want this.." you whispered in his ear while softly nibbling on it.
Changkyun gripped the couch with each hand on either side, not knowing what to do.
His face was flushed red, and he tried his best to avoid your gaze.

"Don't be shy, baby.." you kissed his jaw line.
He let out a small grunt as you moved your lips down his neck.

You rubbed your hands against the back of his neck and started moving your hips in subtle circles.
You felt Changkyun growing bigger and smirked.
He looked at you with disappointment when you took your lips away from his neck.

"See? You want more. I told you," you whispered, looking deeply into his eyes.
"I- I.. I'm.." he searched for words but couldn't find any.

You continued moving your hips, but this time, more vigorously. Changkyun's breath got heavier and heavier each time, which aroused you even more.

Soon enough, Changkyun was on top of you, pinning your wrists down to the couch.

You could see his attitude change rapidly from reluctant to eager.

"Babygirl, you don't know what you just got yourself into."

A/N: short part 1 sorry!! but you guys all know what's coming next ((((((((((;

btw i'm SO SHOOK ABOUT SHOOT OUT THaAT IDEK WHAT TO SAY ABOUT IT LIKE BRUH LEGIT SHOWNU IS KILLING ME RN AHSJJSSHSJKD ZIP YOUR SHIRT UP SON

pt 2 will be soon (: make sure to comment/vote/add this to your library!!

xoxo,
forebebe❤️