• The Nightlife •

{ t w o }

We got a VIP room in the club, just like usual. This would mean it would be less packed, and full of richer people drinking stronger drinks. Probably band members, actors, generally people with a lot of money who don't want to be around many other people.

I was told most of Bring Me The Horizon were already here, all except Oli, who was running late which is just like him. Apparantly a few other bands were here too, but only because they were in the area.

I walked up to the security guard and showed my pass, being let in immediately with the boys close behind me. I, being me, walked straight up to the bar and ordered shots for everyone. I was asked for ID and showed my drivers license, I'm 22 so I will be served. The bartender eyed the ID and reluctantly passed me the drinks, scowling. What a dick!

Danny's words played in my head. I shouldn't have a repeat of last time.

I smiled as politely as I could manage, probably failing, grabbed the drinks and turned to find our table. Sluts were already flirting with the boys and I found it funny, I always do.

It's just amusing to see girls throwing themselves at the guys because they're in a band. Well, I guess they're pretty attractive too, but I think the band thing definitely does it for the type of women they find.

Placing the shots on the table people were already picking them up, I grabbed one in each hand and to Danny's surprise downed one after the other. He was still looking at me, so I turned and smiled. He grabbed my arm and looked me in the eye with a serious warning look.

"Please, Just be careful." he said before turning back into the booth and talking to some brunette. As soon as he turned around the other Asking boys grinned at me and I grabbed two more shots sneakily. They cheered when I downed them too.

"Fuck, I've missed partying with you!" James said excitedly towards me. I grinned and motioned for him to join me on the dance floor. I could already feel the alcohol kicking in.

We danced for over half an hour, girls were grinding on him but he pushed them off using me as an excuse. I raised an eyebrow at him but he strugged it off, saying he wasn't in the mood for sluts. That's quite weird, he's acting differently. He pulled away from me and headed to the bar motioning that he wanted another drink, I turned to begin to walk away with him but my arm was grabbed.

"What the fu- oh god Oli! It's been forever!" I said, realising it was Sykes. We were mutual friends from a tour a while back. He was already drunk, really drunk. He pulled me into him and started dancing to loud base-drop music.

We danced for about ten minutes before Oli was too drunk too even stand, and I was barely tipsy. I dragged him back to the booth and sat him next to a half-naked girl, who immediately sat on his lap. I rolled my eyes, and smiled at Oli, before downing two more shots.

Now the alcohol kicked in properly, not fully, but I can feel it.

I walked to the bar, and ordered more shots that were stronger. Mat Nicholls was next to me, and we ended up taking 4 each, bad idea. I was stumbling.

I stumbled back to the booth and pulled up the nearest guy to me, which turned out to be Cameron. The girl flirting with him pouted and turned to Danny, who was eating another girls face. I didn't want to see what happened next so I pulled Cameron to the dance floor. Well, tried too. He ended up latching on to me, and dragging us both there.

He was just as drunk as me, and we put on a hell of a show for the people around us. I was now grinding on him, and I'm pretty sure we're on a table. How the hell did I get on a table? I jumped down pulling Cameron with me. We continued to dance and he got attention from most of the girls around him.

I turned around when he started to kiss a random girl. Oli stumbled over and by now, I was too drunk to care. We started to dance again.

I must've blacked out, because I'm no longer dancing. I'm against a wall, kissing what I hope is a guy. I mean I guess it wouldn't really matter if it was a girl, but I don't really swing that way so it'd be kind of awkward. My legs wrapped tightly around his waste and his hands caressing every part of me possible.

I inched one eye open and saw Oli's eyes staring back at me, I closed my eyes and put more effort into the kiss, running my hands up and down his thighs. I was drunk, but Oli was barely conscious, he could hardly stand without leaning on something. I unwrapped my legs from him, nervous of falling, and his hands tried to push their way up my dress.

I stumbled side-ways to attempt to push him away, and he was soon met with another girl who also ended up pushed against the same wall. I'm glad that didn't escalate further.

I stumbled back over to the booth, and noticed Kevin Skaff from A Day To Remember sitting with his arm around a small girl who, I admit, is really pretty. He introduced me to her, but I was barely listening.

I had one more shot and nodded to Danny, to try and wipe the worried look off his face. It worked so I walked away, stumbling into a random guy who turned out to be Jeremy Mckinnon. I haven't really spoke to him before, but he seems like a nice enough guy and to be fair- he is hot.

He smirked and pulled me to the dance floor. He was drunk, but on about the same level as me. I began grinding and dancing to the music, much to his delight. In an instant we were making out in the middle of the dance floor. Things got heated and we pulled out of the crowd and into an almost empty booth.

The couple already in the booth looked shocked, but the guy smirked at Jeremy, so I guess they know eachother, he started to suck on soft spots of my neck, earning small moans only he could hear, which only made him suck harder.

I returned the favour leaving a huge love-bite on his collar bone, and grinding down on him in the process. We met back in the eyes and began kissing again. I could feel my body getting drunker by the second.

The kiss was getting more and more heated and I was only getting drunker. I pulled myself up from him, to his dismay, and fell straight back down, hitting my head and blacking out.