• Jeremy Mckinnon •

{ f o u r }

"Right so, as I was saying... I was watching James and Kate dancing stupidly, but they were kind of good dancers." Sam started, trailing off a bit, looking deep in thought, and is that a blush? I looked at him and studied him, but decided to leave it.

He was cut out of his thought by James muttering fucking stalker.

Sam smirked flipping James off and continued anyway.

"When he left she ran into Oli, yes Sykes. He was stumbling and obviously piss drunk so I wanted to keep an eye on her. I stopped watching when I realised she was fine and went to the bar." He finished.

"Damnit Sam, I wanted you to know more than that." I said angrily.

We all sat looking like stroppy teenagers, I wanted to know more on this story, seriously.

James face suddenly flashed with realisation and his eyes started sparkling.

"Ooh! I remember! He was so drunk that she dragged him back to our booth and some slut climbed on top of him, she downed two more shots and walked over to the bar!" James started to yell near the end but I shot him a death glare pointing too the bathroom.

"So Sam, you were at the bar, go" I stated bluntly, I knew he saw her because he was smiling smugly.

"She ordered shots, 8 exactly and her and matt Nichols happily shared them" he stated. "Then she walked away..." He trailed off.

Was she on her feet all night in heels? How the hell did she manage that? Wow...

"But..." James said happily, dragging out the word "I didn't loose her" he stated.

This time Sam gestured for him to continue.

"I was still at the booth doing shots while Danny was... being Danny" he knew me so well. "And she stumbled over, drunk, but not hammered, yet."

He continued "so she wanted to dance and pushed some slut off Cameron, because he was nearest to her, and she kindly joined Danny's little party" I smiled remembering the third girl.

"So she dragged Cameron to the dance floor, and then I lost her. Sam?" He finished.

"Oh! I saw some of that! It was funny as fuck!" Sam said smiling at a memory from last night. He noticed our glares and confusion and continued.

"So they both stumbled to dance floor, because they were just as drunk as eachother! I started talking to Matt Nichols then, he was off his face -it was fucking hilarious! When I turned back around to check on her they were dancing on a fucking table, and she was grinding on him" he said almost pissing himself with laughter.

Ew. I can imagine. James laughed and eventually I did too.

"Cameron pulled that bitchy chick though? The one that left this morning and he knows Kate is off limits." I said to both of them.

"Yeah he started kissing some other girl and Kate was kindly greeted by Oli again. Oli definitely wants your sister man, he was all over her and I kept noticing him watching her." Sam smirked and I grimaced. That's just what I need, people in bands hitting on my sister.

"You mean oli..." I pointed to the bathroom again with raised eyebrows.

James and Sam both shook their heads simultaneously.

"They were making out, she pushed him off" I heard Ben say as he got off the phone with Sam and walked back in.

"How'd you-" I started.

"We all like to keep an eye on her for you dude" Ben replied fist bumping me.

"And anyway" he continued "I want in on this gossip session. I heard she has some major love bites" Ben said smirking.

"The last thing I remember about her was he coming back to the booth, drunk off her arse being introduced to Kevin Skaffs girlfriend" James said sadly.

"Bruise free" he added with a smirk.

"Same" Sam replied sadly.

Me and Ben smirked at eachother, we were the ones who found her passed out, we just needed extra details.

Ben mouthed you first so I began.

"I found her passed out at another booth, because Jeremy McKinnon came to find me, saying she knocked her head." Then I looked at Ben.

"And I helped this guy go and get her" he pointed to me.

"And as Danny was picking her up I looked at Jeremy for some sort of explanation. He shrugged, obviously. But that only revealed a huge love bite on his collar bone." Ben said smirking at the 3 of us.

"So you mean Jeremy?" Sam asked, again pointing to the bathroom.

Ben just nodded.

"Ooh, do you think he got some" he winked, but you could hear the wonder in his voice.

"I have no idea" I lied, of course he hadn't.