• Rules Are Made To Be Broken •

{ t w e n t y t h r e e }

I woke up to the sounds of screaming, and arms being ripped away from me...that surely can't be good.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY SISTERS FUCKING BED" silence.

Then I heard a crash, my eyes shot open and I saw Cameron on the foor, I felt the anger boil inside of me.

"DANNY! WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled grabbing everyone's attention. James and Sam were by the door looking sad and dissapointed, Ben was attempting to calm Danny down but still had a confused look on his face. Cameron was bleeding in the corner.

"I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME FUCKING THING! You claim to be a fucking virgin and sleep around with my band-mate!" he got into my face. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KATE?!"

I cowarded backwards a little.

"was he good?" Danny asked through gritted teeth.

"WHAT! NO! I'm a fucking virgin Danny. You can't just assume I come on tour and my hormones go crazy and I sleep with anyone I fucking see. I haven't fucking slept with him." I yelled.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING IN YOUR BED?" He spat, Ben pulled him back and they both looked waiting for my reply.

"um..well...um" I stuttered.

Cameron groaned which took the attention away from me before I could answer. He turned to Cameron and looked at him in disgust.

"stay down." Ben warned Cameron.

"no, Ben. This is my fight" Cameron replied getting up, his lip was busted and he had a black eye forming.

"One of you better fucking answer me or I swear to fucking god." Danny said bitterly.

well, its now or never......

"um...dontbemadbutcameronandiaredating" not even I understood the jumble of words that came out of my mouth.

"what." he said angrily.

Cameron looked at the floor. Sam and James were long gone, I don't even think they were on the bus anymore. Ben was still struggling to calm his friend. This was such a bad idea...

"danny, um, okay...don't be mad or anything. But, well, Cameron and I are dating" I started off confidently, although I go quieter and almost mute. That doesn't mean he didn't hear it.

"What." He scowled. "You're fucking dating!" He yelled beginning to get louder and louder.

"And how long has this been going on?" he yelled bitterly.

Cameron looked up at him, but couldn't look him in the eye "a few days into tour.." he spoke.

That seemed to be Danny's last straw, because he lunged at Cameron, Ben fell backwards onto the floor and I dived into Danny. He ended up punching me in the face twice before he even realised it was me.

before he could say anything Cameron hit him off me and picked me up off the floor.

"he hit me..." I whispered into Camerons chest.

"I know love, I know. I'll get you cleaned up now. No matter what happens I love you okay" He whispered back as we walked into the kitchen.

He got a first aid kit and began seeing to throbbing cut and bruise on my cheek. When he was done he looked into my eyes and smiled a sad smile, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I love you too" I said before placing my lips to his.

Danny emerged from the bunks 5 minutes later, I had an icepack on my face, and he looked at me apologetically yet it turned into a scowl. Ben was trailing behind him.

"Sit." he said pointing me to the sofa "you too Liddell" Cameron sat next to me so that our sides were touching. He put his hand in between us and stretched his fingers out, I grabbed on immediately, intertwining our fingers and sqeezing.

"So how the fuck did this happen?" Danny was calmer than in the bunks, yet he was still beyond pissed.

"I don't know. It just..happened." I said quietly, avoiding his gaze.

"and you decided to ignore the fact that ever since you've known each other I basically told you that no relationship could be formed. With any of my band members" he said rudely.

I smiled remembering what I told Cameron 'rules are meant to be broken' because it reminded me of a conversation Danny and I had a few years ago.

"Why the fuck are you smiling" Danny scolded me.

"Because you basically taught me this was okay. Do you know what I said to Cameron before we got together, I said, and I quote 'rules are made to be broken' and do you know who said that to me?" he was silent.

"you Danny. I was 16 and wanted to go to a house party, mum wouldn't let me go because she knew I drank. At about 9 you came into my bedroom and dragged me into your car. You said I was going to that party and I asked you why. That's what you said to me Danny." I explained.

"I DIDN'T WANT THIS FUCKING RULE TO BE BROKEN KATE! THIS IS MY FUCKING CAREER YOU MESSING WITH NOW!" He yelled.

"Do you know fucking what Danny? It's always you. You're so fucking selfish. I'm in fucking love with Cameron, and that's not a fucking lie, but you don't want to know that do you? You don't see that. All you fucking worried about is your precious little band. Do you what Danny? FUCK YOU. If you fucking cared about me you'd understand my feelings, but in-fucking-stead you're kicking me off the tour, and you don't need to say it. Because I know you are. Fuck you Danny."

Cameron squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"you're fucking right, Kate. Pack your bags, We're close enough to home in 5 days. For the next 5 days you don't even speak to him, Or me. I don't even want to fucking look at you right now, Get off the fucking bus for the day. I don't care, just get the fuck out." he said.

I got up and went into the bunks, pulling on clothes and storming back to the front lounge "for once in your fucking life Danny, try to think about me. Think about how fucking hard it was to fall in love and not be able to be with him, because for two nights I cried my fucking eyes out to Sam and you weren't there. I tried to stay away from him for you. We both did, but love is a powerful fucking emotion." I said to him before walking off the bus.

it may have been a little harsh, but everything I said was true.