• Well That Can't Be Good •

{ t w e n t y o n e }

Danny and Ben decided to wake up particularly late today. Their show is in a hour, and this time I'll be side stage.

Danny says he has a surprise for me, but refuses to tell me what it is, which is very annoying.

When all the boys were ready and I was happy with my appearance, we headed off to the venue.

Bring me the horizon finished playing and Oli walked straight over to me as he got off the stage.

He seemed...tipsy? That's not good..

"Oli. Are you drunk?" I asked him

"No! Shhh" he put a finger to his lips "don't tell anyone, they'll be mad at me" he giggled like a girl.

"You smell like a fucking brewery"

"And you're hot" he said with a smirk.

"Don't flirt with me Oli, I'm not interested" by the time I said that Danny and Ben were by my side, Cameron was awkwardly watching with Sam and James.

"Wanna have some fun gorgeous?" He asked touching my arm.

I slapped his arm "don't touch me, where the fuck are the bring me guys?"

"They left because they thought I was drunk, can you believe that? Alcohol and me, nooo" he stumbled but I caught him just as he touched the floor.

"Dude, you need to get on your fucking bus" Ben said to him genuinely taking him off of me.

He looked at me and smirked "only if she joins me" Ben clenched his fists.

"Ben, it's fine" I said smiling sweetly at Ben. I turned back to Oli with an evil smirk on my face, held out my hand to him, which he gladly took, and then kicked him in his private area.

"You fucking cunt" he screamed at me from the floor, his slurring was long gone and he was holding his man parts like they'd fallen off.

"When a girl says fucking no, you leave her the fuck alone. Fuck you." I spat, the AA guys looked at me with their mouths hanging open, Danny was smiling proudly.

I walked to the side stage as they ran on, Cameron went on last blowing me a kiss which went unnoticed from everyone but me, but just before he did that he whispered "that's my girl."

Swoon. I couldn't help but smile.

Halfway through the set Danny spoke into the microphone.

"Now you fuckers, a while ago my sister helped me write a song" NO.

"She has some singing parts in it and a fucking amazing voice" NO NO.

"So you're gunna be the first to hear it, get out your fucking phones and record, I don't care." NO!

"Welcome my gorgeous sister, Kate Worsnop!" He yelled and I was pushed onto the stage.

I walked on nervously and cheers erupted when I was in view, some ugh at the barrier shouted "she's fucking hot" and others shouted agreements.

I walked over to Danny and shot him a death glare, he handed me a mic with a smile.

He motioned for me to talk to the crowd, what the hell am I supposed to say?

"...um? Hi. Okay Danny I have no fucking idea what to say!" The crowd cheered and I realised that I'd said that into the microphone.

"Isn't she cute?" Danny said, the crowd erupted again.

We proceeded to sing the song and I basically ran off stage when it was finished.

I went straight onto my twitter and it had exploded, the video already had 100'000 views on YouTube and the numbers were growing.

Every tweet was nice, because fangirls don't attack family of the bands, luckily.

I wonder what the fangirls would do if they knew I was dating Cam...

'Shes an amazing singer! And so lucky to have all the guys' This ones nice,

'Great performance!' Aw, thanks.

'We should ship her with someone' Not so great

'Wouldn't her and Sam be cute!' Eh, not too bad

'No! See how Cameron looked at her!' Fuck, well that escalated quickly.

'CAMERON&KATE!' This can't be good...

A few hours later I looked on the tag of our ship name, 32 700 posts.

Oh...it really did escalate quickly. Fans were going insane, the ship was becoming huge, but a lot of fangirls were backing me, which I was glad for.

I didn't post or reply to anything on twitter, because I didn't want to lie about dating Cameron.

Luckily, I wasn't just shipped with Cameron, I was also shipped with Sam and James. Cameron was just the most popular ship.

Danny posted on twitter about the rule of nobody in the band dating me, that made me feel horrible.

I still can't believe I'm doing this to Danny, but I love Cam.

Later that night I changed into my PJ's and walked back in the lounge to find Danny putting a movie on to have 'movie night'

It made me smile remembering the last movie night we had, and then I noticed Cameron was sitting in the same chair, and smiled again.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Cam: look at my chair picking skills, I'm too amazing ;) x

Me: if you say so :P x

I went back to the bunks and pulled my blanket off my bunk, when I headed back into the lounge everyone was really into the movie.

It was a horror too.

I walked in casually and winked at Cameron to tell him to play along.

"Damn it guys, I always have to sit on one of you! It's so not fair!" I yelled.

Sam and James smirked at me, then Ben, not taking his eyes off the film, told me to suck it up and be a man.

I walked over to Cameron and he opened his arms.

I smiled and sat on him, pulling the cover over us as he put his arms around me and leant his head into my neck.