• Spin The Bottle •

{ n i n e }

I walked into the bus lounge to find all 5 guys, I smiled at each of them and they just looked nervous, I then turned to Danny, who had a scowl on his face.

Fuck. He knew something about me and Cam didn't he? Someone saw something...oh god.

"Kate! Where the fuck have you been? You've been out for hours!" Danny shouted... Oh thank god he didn't know about Cam, we'd both die.

"I- um...well...ur, I needed to...clear my head?" I said it more as a question, which wasn't intended, but his death glares were putting me off.

"From what exactly" from the corner of my eye I saw Cameron tense slightly, but luckily nobody noticed but me.

My turn with the lies then. "Fine! I wanted to go out for a bit, I'm always with you guys, I needed some time alone! Okay?" His features softened a little, I didn't even mean any of that, I fucking love these guys.

Some more than others my conscious spoke to me as my thoughts trailed back to Cameron. NO! I need to stop thinking of him like that...

Danny dragged me out of the room, and into the room containing bunks closing the door behind him "I'm sorry Kate, I was worried okay? I didn't think...well, I get what you mean with the guys part, I'm sorry" he looked really sincere about it.

"I'm sorry too Danny, you know I love you right?" I wanted him to know just because I basically almost betrayed him earlier, but...what he doesn't know can't hurt him.

"Of course, love you too sis" he replied genuinely. We hugged and then left the bunks, all 4 boys looked relieved when they saw Danny smiling again, Cameron especially.

"SO GUYS!" I yelled grabbing their attention. "We're at the next stop for tonight, CLUBBING?"

I got a chorus of yes and only Ben decided to stay on the bus to Skype Sam, I aww'd.

I went into the bathroom and pulled out my blood red dress, it was tight and hugged all the right curves, it was an elastic material and was long sleeved, yet stopped mid-thigh, and was covered with a thin layer of lace.

I love this dress. I curled my hair and hair sprayed it, then applied light make-up, yet going heavy on the eyes, and put on dark red heels.

I looked good tonight.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw all the guys waiting for me, other than Ben, who was only in his boxers, go figure.

They all started to get the hint that they would never get the bathroom when a girl was staying on this bus, so they get ready in random rooms.

I walked in and saw Danny smirk at my choice in dress, he made a heart with his hands and I laughed catching everyone's attention.

James was smirking and eyeing the dress, I could tell he liked it. Sam was genuinely smiling like Danny, like a second brother, I smiled back awkwardly. Bens jaw was dropped and was muttering something which Danny punched him for -hard.

When they all turned their attention elsewhere I looked at Cameron. He had black skinnys on, and a tight vest top revealing a few tattoos. He looked hot to say the least.

Maybe this was just a little crush? I can get over a crush.

He noticed me checking him out and smirked, I felt my cheeks go slightly pink. He didn't break the eye contact though, once he was sure the guys weren't look he mouthed fucking gorgeous

If I wasn't blushing before, I sure was now. I still didn't break our stare, I smiled at him and mouthed not too bad yourself with a wink.

This time it was his turn to blush. He finally broke eye-contact when Danny looked our way, and I pretended to be intrigued by my nails.

"Shall we go then?" I spoke looking up.

They nodded so I took this as my que to yell "TO NARNIA!" and run off the bus.

I'm weird sometimes.

***

We found a bar that was purely VIP, which are rare, but amazing. We headed inside as Danny was recognised and I immediately saw Rian Dawson from All Time Low, I love that band. He was with his fiancée Casadee and was hugging her from behind, how cute!

I spotted Jenna Mcdougall from Tonight Alive and at that point I decided that tonight would be a good night.

Getting drunk was easy in here, as when you buy a very expensive VIP ticket, all your drinks are paid for.

So here we all were, I'll give you some visuals.

Seeing as only Asking Alexandria (excluding Ben), All Time Low (including Cass) and 2 members from Tonight Alive were the only ones left in this VIP club at 1am we had gone into a smaller room.

It was basically a box, so you could see all your surroundings, the bar was in the left corner of the room, and Danny was passed out on it, yes ON the bar.

No one bothered to move him, until Jack Barakat wanted a whiskey, and put him on the floor under the bar, oh god I hope we don't forget him.

Other than Danny we were all sat in a circle on the floor in this room, as there was no furniture (so we wouldn't break anything) and we were all pretty drunk, I was sober enough to know what I was doing.

I didn't want to get too drunk tonight, as the the guys and I had to be up at noon tomorrow, and I didn't want too much of a hangover.

To my right, Jenna was sat next to me, she was off her face. Her band mate Jake sat next to her, he had Rian and Casadee next to him, and then there was Cameron, who turned out to be opposite me in the circle.

He actually didn't seem to be too drunk either, just tipsy.

Sam sat next to him, then Jack Barakat, Alex Gaskarth, Zack Merrick and finally James was next to me, on my left.

"Oh my god! Let's play spin the bottle!" Jack shouted and grinned at his own idea.

This can't be a good idea, seeing as Jenna and I are the only single girls in the circle of men.

Everybody chorused yeah and Jack winked at me...well then.

He grabbed a bottle of vodka from behind him, downing the rest (which was a lot) and putting the empty bottle in the middle.

"Okay, let's do it... Whoever it lands on gets to choose who kisses who, yeah?" Jake said. Pretty smart idea.

Jack leant in and span the bottle. It started to slow and landed on...Alex.

"Jenna and...." Thank god it's not me for the first time. "Kate."

Spoke too fucking soon.

Well...what do I have to loose, I turned to Jenna, who was actually a really nice girl as I'd learnt tonight and smiled at her. She winked and leant in.

It was nothing special, Casadee cheered us on, and all the boys were pretending to moan, well, I hope they were pretending.

We broke apart after 15 seconds and Alex sighed and pretended to cry, saying the best moment of his life was over.

Jenna ended up kissing Jake, Cameron (which I got incredibly jealous of, steam was probably rising from me, I swear), Cass and Jalex. YES, JALEX (do the math).

Sam and James ended up kissing, so did Jack and Alex (twice)

One of the most enjoyable for me was Cam and Zack, because they both looked disgusted, humiliated and both obviously hated the kiss.

Finally, I ended up kissing Alex, Cass, Jack and Jenna again.

But the game was still continuing. Everybody was piss drunk now, except me, Cameron and Sam. We were all just tipsy and we're certainly going to remember everything we did in the morning.

The bottle span and it landed on Cass. She smirked at me. Fuck.

"Kate and..." She slurred and began to look around our little group "Cameron."