• Intense, New, Unexpected... •

{ n i n e t e e n }

When I woke up the bus was already moving and it wouldn't properly stop until tomorrow morning (we get pit-stops though.)

I pulled myself out of my bunk and picked out some booty shorts and a crop top, because this bus will kill you alive if you stay fully-clothed in it for too long. It's so boiling.

I walked into the bathroom, deciding to take a quick shower. When I got out I got changed, wiping off my make-up, and deciding not to put anymore on, and straightening my long hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and all the boys were already awake, I sighed and put on my smile. Here goes nothing.

"Good morning Love" Ben greeted me.

"Hey Ben" I replied hugging him, I hugged him for a lot longer than usual just happy to feel loved.

He smiled when I pulled back, then raised an eyebrow "You alright k? You seem down" he said sadly.

"I'm fine, really. Just a lot on my mind, nothing I can't handle" I replied walking over to Danny.

"Looking...lovely" he said eyeing my clothing.

"Danny, it's like, 100 degrees in here, I'm not getting changed"

"Fine, fine, you look natural anyway, why aren't you wearing make-up?" He asked.

"It's a travel day, what's the point?"

"True, anyway HUG ME SISTA" he shouted and I laughed and pulled him into a hug, I held on to him tightly and sighed in content.

"I need to see Sam, got something to tell him, love you Danny" I said pulling away.

"Fine! Leave your brother for your best friend...I'll just be here, rotting away! But I love you too" he said dramatically.

He then burst into song as I walked away "So just go! Walk out the do-"

"DANNY! Leave Kate alone, I can't focus with your singing" I heard Ben yell at him as I walked into the back lounge.

As I opened the door and found Sam, James and Cameron all sat watching a movie, well they were until I opened the door.

They all looked at me simultaneously, James smiled genuinely, Sam sadly and Cameron looked at the floor as soon as he saw it was me. I sighed.

"Sam...can I talk to you for a few minutes? Really quick, I promise" I said shyly.

"Pause the film guys, I'll be back" he said walking over to me.

When Sam and I were alone I pulled him into a hug "thank you so much Sam, just for being here. I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you so fucking much" I said into his chest.

"You're such a girl Kate, but it's nothing, you've done it for me when I needed you. I love you too, come watch the movie with us?" He asked, I could see the desperation in his eyes, I wanted to hang out with him, but Cameron..

"Um...sure?" I replied quietly.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the back lounge, ignoring my sighs.

"Okay, press play" he said sitting me down next to James.

"I could've sat down myself" I argued.

"Well I apologise for being a gentlemen" Sam replied.

"You're such a dork"

"Ah, but you love this dork"

"That I do" I said as the film started playing.