• Brusnop, Obviously •

{ t w e n t y e i g h t }

"Okay so Danny and I were talking earlier and I've made my final decision" I started.

"I'm leaving Asking Alexandria"

They all gasped. Danny's mouth hung open with a shocked look on his face.

Kate looked at me and shook her head "you can't leave the band" she said.

"Kate, I want to be with you, I'm leaving the band"

"Your leaving the band for Kate?" Sam asked in disbelief.

I nodded and took her hand.

Kate looked over to Danny "you can't do that! You can't just kick him out because I love him" she yelled.

He smiled "I'm not kicking him out. I gave him a choice, and I'm glad with the result"

"You wanted me out?" I asked, it hurt to know he didn't want me in the band anymore.

"Kate was willing to give up everything for you, I wanted to see if you'd do the same for her, and you proved me wrong." Danny said.

I looked at him confused.

"So he's still in the band?" James asked.

"Of course he's still in the fucking band dumbass, now he's just the only guy in the band aloud to date my sister" Danny said.

I grinned and so did Kate.

She turned and hugged me, then went to hug Danny too, whispering something to him.

I could finally date Kate Worsnop.

"But I swear to god, if you kiss in front of me, or anything else, I will vomit over you both" Danny said.

"And I will film it" Ben added.

Kate and Sam shared a telepath conversation with their eyes, and Sam ended up shaking his head.

I looked at Sam for answers, and he motioned to James. Ah, so it's about that.

I looked at Kate, now definitely wasn't the right time to tell Danny about Sam and James.

I hugged her again as the bus driver spoke "we're at the hotel. See you in a week!"

We all got our bags and headed to the huge hotel, it was posh and we definitely wouldn't fit in.

Danny got 3 keys from the front desk and turned to us all.

"We only have 3 rooms, one bed in each.." Danny stated. I smiled but covered it.

"Brusnop, obviously" Ben stated. Danny nodded.

"I don't know whether I should let you share a room..." He stated to Kate.

"Danny, please. I'm 22 years old!"

"Fine, Sam and James, you two alright with that?" Danny directed his attention to them as I grabbed Kates bags and went to our room.

I threw them in and went back to Sam's room, where I knew Kate would be.

She was talking with Sam so I went over to James.

"When're you planning to tell everyone then mate? It's been a while now.." I said.

"Me and Sam are thinking soon. We want to announce it with you and Kate though. We were thinking sometime this week?" James said looking nervous.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll be fine. You love eachother, and that's all that matters. Everything's gunna work out fine. Look at me and Kate now!" I reassured.

He nodded and smiled.

"You and Sam have a good night" I said to him, he grinned.

"Dude, I'm just glad it don't have to sit on that fucking bus listening to you and Kate with your brilliant self-control"

I went red...so he heard that.

"Oh my god, Cam's blushing, that's so cute!" James yelled to get Kate and Sam's attention.

Kate came over and put her arms around me "it's adorable" she whispered in my ear.

"Okay, I'll see you guys in the morning, I'm tired-" Kate started.

"Yeah, we know that's not true. Now just go. See you tomorrow" Sam cut her off. This time she blushed.

"Kay, we're leaving now. Night guys, have fun" she winked.