• Did Little Kate Get Some? •

{ f o u r t e e n }

I woke up to Cameron kissing me, he's right, this is an amazing way to wake up.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around him.

"Morning" I muttered against his lips, still tired.

"Morning love" he said, my insides almost died. He noticed and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Love?" I whispered.

He blushed bright red, and just made a shh noise.

I kissed his cheek, and saw all the love bites I left, they were dark as hell.

I bit my lip "don't do that!" Cameron said covering his eyes.

"Do what?" I asked

"bite your lip, I have self control but every girl knows that a guy can't handle the lip biting" he whispered. I blushed.

I kissed him one last time and pulled myself out of his bunk. He grabbed my arm so I was facing him and passed me my vest, oh...forgot about that.

I was the first one awake so I decided to get ready earlier than the others. I went to my bunk, pulled out my case and got a pair of light denim booty shorts and a black vest.

I stripped of my old clothes so I was just in my underwear, and turned to see Cameron getting out of his bunk.

Fuck.

His eyes trailed up and down my body as I squirmed to try and cover myself. My face was just redness, and so was his.

"Oh, um, hi. Well....." He spluttered.

I had to shut him up, so I pulled his face to mine, and he leant the rest of the way to kiss me, his hands ended up on my ass, and mine tangled in his hair.

Well there goes the shirts and no more rule.

I pulled back "okay, now go" and I pointed to the door.

He sighed dramatically and put his hand over his heart, then left.

I was dressed within minutes, and decided to curl my hair because of all the spare time.

I did light make-up and wore black Converse.

By the time I was ready so were all the boys, they all looked pretty good.

"You look sexy Kate" Ben said to me "oh, and Samantha says hi"

"Thanks, and well, I say hi back?" I laughed.

Danny walked over and hugged me, smiling and stealing some of my bacon. James also stole some, hugging me.

Sam came over to me, held out his arms for a hug and I fell into them. "I need to talk to you" he whispered in my ear. I wonder what about.

Cameron knew he could hug me freely now the boys had without being suspicious, so he walked over, hugged me and stole the rest of my bacon.

"CAMERON JAMES LIDDELL!" I yelled as he ran into the bunks. The guys all laughed as I chased him.

When I entered he closed the door and pushed me against it, putting his forehead to mine.

"You look so fucking amazing right now" he whispered. I blushed lightly.

"And bangable" he added.

"You fucking perv" I said punching his shoulder and laughing.

"What! You saying you don't want a piece of this" he started doing a strip tease and I burst out laughing.

I grabbed some bacon from this hand, and kissed him.

"Come on idiot" I said dragging him out of the bunks.

As soon as we emerged Ben smirked at me.

"Did little Kate get some" he said with a wink.

Danny cut in "no she did not. If she did, Cameron's balls would be cut off, and as they are still intact, she did not" he snapped.

"Woah. Dude, kidding" Ben said holding his hands up.

"I know, but she's my sister, and you all know the rule" he replied.

Cameron was tense as fuck and looked guilty and sad. He shook it off to look normal.

"We know the rule, yes. It's just unfair that Oli can have some of that and I can't try" Ben replied smirking.

Cameron tensed some more, and looked hurt.

"BEN! Oli did not get some of this, nor will he ever. This (I motioned to my body) is fucking mine and Oliver Sykes knows that" I snapped.

"Okay, wow. You Worsnops are so easily pissed off" Ben replied defeated. Danny and I smiled at each other and hi-fived.

I got a text and looked down at my phone.

Unknown: You slept with Oli? -cam

Me: ew, no. I fell asleep on him at Bring Me's last bus party on the floor, Brusnop found it hilarious-.-

I saved Cameron's number, and wondered how he got it in the first place... Strange.

Cameron: Good. Mine x

His? What...he just said mine. Does that mean we're dating. We can't date. Danny clearly stated that I can't date any of these boys. Fuckkkk.

The bus ripped me away from my thoughts when it pulled to a stop, we were at Blackpool.