• You- you're...gay? •

{ t e n }

"And be-before you say anything, Danny will never find out because everyone's too drunk to remember anyway" Cass said and then started hiccuping.

She was right, I guess.

I was pretty sober by now, I think I sobered up as soon as I heard Cam's name, and by the look in his eyes he did too. I noticed that Jack had now passed out with Jenna in the right corner of the room, and Alex was dragging them out of the club along with Jake. That's 4 less people to worry about I guess.

We met in the middle of our friends where everyone in the circle drunkenly clapped or wolf-whistled. I looked into Cameron's eyes and he had the same look as this morning, yep, he was now completely sober.

He leant closer and I blocked out all the cheers of encouragement from the group.

This time Sam wasn't going to walk in and stop this, because he's watching it...what a weird turn of events.

Our lips collided and I felt the fire ignite in my lips, just like on my neck. My knees started to go weak so he laced his arms around my waist and I tangled my hands in his hair.

Unfortunately, as much as I wanted the kiss to deepen the 15 seconds were up and we both pulled away, acting like it was nothing. Watching our friends cheer as they spun the bottle again.

I looked at Cameron and he was already staring, I felt hotness flush to my cheeks and he smiled at my awkwardness.

I don't think this little crush is going anywhere anytime soon.

***

I woke up the next morning feeling proud of myself for not being hungover. It was 11am. I was up an hour early, holy shit.

Then the events of the night before hit me. How many people did I make out with? Jeez-

Oh god! I kissed Cameron. I felt myself smile as I thought that...why do I embarrass myself so easily. Arggh.

I. Kissed. Cameron.

I'm in heaven....I really am. But I should probably get out of bed.

I looked at Danny's bunk and saw him still passed out, damn his hangover is going to kill him.

I walked into the kitchen and got two pills ready and some water. I repeated the same for James remembering he was piss-drunk too and left them both on the counter.

Sam was already sat in the front lounge in his own world, his face showing a mixture of emotions.

I wonder what he's thinking about?

I'm glad Sam is the only person awake on this bus, I really have to talk to him about last night.

"Sam?" No reply.

"Sam!" I said a little louder, his head snapped up to me and his eyes softened.

"Can I talk to you in the back lounge?" He look confused.

"But-"

"I know nobody's awake, but you can hear what people are talking about in here, you get more privacy in there" I gestured towards the back of the bus.

His face lit up with realisation and he followed me into the back.

We both sat Indian-style facing eachother.

"I know you didn't get drunk last night Sam..." I started

"I know" he interrupted.

"So..."

"Don't worry, I won't tell Danny anything, I know it meant nothing anyway, just a stupid fucking game" he started off soft but his tone became angrier as he came to the end of the sentence.

Yeah....it meant nothing. Then his angrier tone took me by surprise...he was pissed? At who...

Maybe he was talking about himself, I'm just confused now.

"Sam....? You know you can talk to me right, you keep my secrets all the time, you're like another big brother. You can tell me anything. Trust me" I told him, quickly getting concerned as he looked pretty disappointed.

"Nobody can know about this..." He began "well...I realised I- something a few weeks ago. And well, it was... Clarified last night. But. I just, I don't know..." I think I got what he was saying. Either that, or what I'm going to say next will offend him ALOT.

"You- you're" I started off quite loudly and then lowered my voice a little, then I whispered "gay?"

He looked at me with tears in his eyes and reluctantly nodded slowly.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him into a hug, we stayed there for a good ten minutes with him sobbing into my shoulder. "That's not all..." He whispered. I waited for him to continue.

"I think I'm in love with someone"

"Who?" I asked quietly.

"J-James" he choked out and began sobbing harder. I have no idea what to do in these situations except hug and never let go.

***

It was 1pm and all the boys managed to get up and ready for their set in half an hour. I'm worried about Sam though, I told him just to play his heart out for now, and we'll go and get coffee later to talk some more.

I have no idea how to handle that situation.

We walked to the venue and got there as Bring Me went on the stage. I decided to go in the crowd for a while so I told the boys and headed out.

Danny was cautious about me going out alone Incase I was recognised, but I couldn't exactly go out with him could I?

I got out there just as Can you feel my heart started to play.

I got pressed against the barricade and screamed along with Oli, feeling weird because this is the first time I've seen him sober on this tour. Well, we are only a few days in I guess.

He smiled at me and waved, I started getting crushed against the barricade and the security guard pulled me over and began telling me how to get out, until I showed him my all-access pass.

I walked back to the AA guys warming up, and joined in for the fun of it.

Soon Bring Me were off the stage and the crowd were screaming for Asking. James ran out first, followed by Ben and Cam (cue butterflies), and shortly followed by Sam and finally Danny.

Their set was a great one, I loved all of the songs they played;

To The Stage

Run Free

A Prophecy

A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta

Moving On

Not The American Average

Too soon the set was over and Sam and I were heading to a nearby Starbucks.