• Heavy Breathing Fills The Silence •

{ e l e v e n }

We chose a table near the window and he was oddly silent.

I took a sip off coffee then reached my hands across the table and grabbed his, he was taken aback but squeezed my hands anyway.

"Sam...it's okay" I told him. He nodded.

"Do you want to start from the beginning?" I asked. He nodded again.

"Well...a few months ago I decided I didn't really...enjoy sleeping with women. And I started to notice I was more attracted to men, so I tested it out. I kissed a few guys and I knew I must of been gay. I've always been attracted to James, because well, he's hot..." He started to trail off, embarrassed, so I squeezed his hands and smiled at him.

"And well, last night we kissed and now I just can't get him off my mind, I guess. Is that stupid?" I knew what he was talking about...but I couldn't tell him about Cameron.

"Of course not, maybe you should talk to James? You never know what he's feeling, and I've noticed that neither of you have been sleeping around lately" I reassured him, he smiled lightly, and then his frown returned.

"Well, I guess it worth a try. I just hope it doesn't ruin the band, y'know?" Yeah, I knew that feeling too.

Seriously, fuck feelings.

"Yeah, I know, we won't let it though okay? You are who you are, nobody can change you" I told him.

We left Starbucks quietly and began walking back to the bus. We had to walk pretty quickly because we leave for the next venue soon.

Yet we're staying there overnight, which is always good because we can go out.

When we got back all the boys were sitting in the lounge arguing over what movie to watch.

Sam and I sat down, he sat on the sofa in between Ben and James, Danny sat on the other side if Ben so the sofa was full. Cameron sat on the chair opposite the sofa, with a blanket over him.

"Guyysssss....I don't wanna sit on the floor" I pouted.

As the film started I walked over to the sofa and lay across the 4 guys, they were not happy about it.

Ben looked at Danny, and they both nodded and smiled evilly. That's never a good sign.

Simultaneously, they pushed me and I rolled onto the floor with a thud. I groaned and looked at the four boys.

"Fuck you guys" I said standing up.

I walked over to the chair Cameron was on and smiled sweetly before ripping his blanket off him and jumping on him.

"Ughhhh, fine. Sit on me" he said, winking at me when the guys weren't watching him. They seemed too into the film anyway, which I soon realised to be a horror.

I got comfy on Cam's lap and set the blanket over the two of us.

Danny then looked over at us, and then looked at the blanket. He didn't look happy.

"Danny, I sat on you guys, you pushed me off. Now I'm sat here. If you want, you can sit on Cam's lap and I will happily take your chair!" I shouted at him over the movie.

He chuckled and then turned back to the movie.

I was glad the movie was a horror because it meant I could tease Cameron about being scared.

I pulled the blanket up so you could only see out heads and then shuffled around on his lap so I could get comfier, besides, this is a really long movie.